Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Skwat Standz

Options
  • 03-02-2012 10:34am
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,917 ✭✭✭

Did I make that title hardcore enough?

Looking to pick up some squat stands, new or 2nd hand doesn't bother me but the price would have to be right.

Anyone know of anybody flogging 2nd hand or decent, inexpensive new ones? Racks etc. no good because of the design of my gym they need to be easily put away and brought out.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,348 ✭✭✭the drifter

Did I make that title hardcore enough?

Looking to pick up some squat stands, new or 2nd hand doesn't bother me but the price would have to be right.

Anyone know of anybody flogging 2nd hand or decent, inexpensive new ones? Racks etc. no good because of the design of my gym they need to be easily put away and brought out.

one of the lads in UL picked some up recently for a decent price...i should be seeing him later ill get the details off him. Some crowd in Waterford i think!

Advertisement