Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Best Anti Wrinkle or Eye Reviving Creams

• 03-02-2012 11:11am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,657 ✭✭✭

Hi,

I am a newbie to this place, just found it while browsing and so so happy I did...

Just wondering does anyone have any recomendations for eye creams. I am only 29 but have noticed this year that my eyes are defianlty taken on age. I have gone through a few recently but none really I would say are fantastic. The ones I have tried so far are.

Olay Anti Wrinkle Cream - done nought

Roche Posay hydrating Cream - Ok it is has a bit of a skicky feeling though to it so you cant wear it under makeup

At the moment I am trying out the Origins roller ball eye cream - tis ok there is a slight pick me up to it, but it hasnt done anything for the wrinkles as such...So it is good for a fresh start defo but not to treat wrinkles..

I kind prefer the most natural route to go any suggestions would be more than appreciated :D

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2 Aakane

The skin around your eyes if much thinner than anywhere else on your face so naturally it will show ageing up sooner. Ease up on any caffeine intake as it dehydrates your skin. Drink plenty of water and get plenty of sleep and try to have a healthy diet. Mostly don't believe the adverts for any wonder creams that make startling claims but cost a fortune. Ageing is all down to genetics and lifestyle. Always wear sun screen even on cloudy days. No cream will ever reverse sun damage.
    Don't let eye creams with light reflecting properties fool you either - it's just an illusion.
    Boots organics range has a very reasonable priced cream in a small tube that works well. It has a light texture which is easily absorbed with natural almond oils to hyrdate. Use if before going to sleep and before putting on make-up.

Advertisement