Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Liverpool v Spurs

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,672 ✭✭✭keane=cock

why can we not just put the ball in!!!

ive lost count of the amount of times we have had the chance to cross the ball and decided to not!!

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 7,401 Mod ✭✭✭✭pleasant Co.

*pulls hair out*

• Registered Users Posts: 639 ✭✭✭Seillejet

Am I watching a different game. I think we are doing really well and forcing Pool to hooving it. Liverpool look bereft of ideas and we are beginning to open them up.

Seillejet wrote: »
    Am I watching a different game. I think we are doing really well and forcing Pool to hooving it. Liverpool look bereft of ideas and we are beginning to open them up.

agreed but we dont look like getting anything except a nil all draw!

granted its not a bad result but we are so good going forward that its frustrating watching us try hold a team we tore apart at the lane. granted they had less men but before the sending off we were murdering them

• Registered Users Posts: 9,744 ✭✭✭2nd Row Donkey

Well the "bale as a striker" debate is as good as over.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,917 ✭✭✭Sugarlumps

Come on Saha!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 9,744 ✭✭✭2nd Row Donkey

... Imagine if Saurez had of kicked King or Ade just now.

.. Just saying.

defo second that now!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,661 ✭✭✭mickman

keane=cock wrote: »

defo second that now!

We can thank Dawson , friedal, king and Parker for that point

Friedal came for a punch in 81st minute and got kicked, no way would Gomes have come for it

Scott Parker is a legend. He is some man

• Registered Users Posts: 9,081 ✭✭✭ziedth

Still 7 ahead of Chelsea. Gotta beat Newcastle now I feel.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 442 ✭✭Emoran

Summed up our night with bales sitter,

A confident Gareth Bale would have scored that at least 99 times out of 100

Absolutely gutted, could have pulled away by a huge amount.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,299 ✭✭✭BERBA

We'll take the point with half our first team missing

Scotty Parker immense tonight.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,057 ✭✭✭tippspur

How could anyone be disappointed with that performance considering the players we were missing and no manager on the line,I Really thought we would lose that game when the team was announced.that was a great battling performance from Spurs and I for one am happy with a hard won point.Scott Parker is some beast of a player he was immense tonight.

would have taken the point before kick off especially as we were missing some very key players. i think it was the negative way we approached the game. some of our passing was shocking. quite possible our worst attacking performance this season, defensively we were brilliant! kept liverpool at bay fairly well.
    parker? i said i didnt think he could offer us much before he signed. i think that was possible the stupidest thing i have ever said. the chap is an animal. does he ever stop running and tacklin? even getting kicked around! no stopping him

• Registered Users Posts: 1,425 ✭✭✭indiewindy

happy with the draw, the scousers are unbeaten at anfield this season so a fine result for spurs,apart from last season spurs rarely get anything at anfield

• Registered Users Posts: 5,395 ✭✭✭Hatch99

Quietly pleased with that point considering we had so many missing. I thought we defended superbly. Adebayors form is a little worrying, he needs a goal to get him going again, hopefully saturday evening is when he'll come alive again.

King immense again with parker and young livermore was brilliant. Bale went down too easy that time but that seems to be a little trait of his the very odd time. In saying that, he was creamed a couple of mins later.

Harry back now and our title push is on course :D:p

• Registered Users Posts: 1,406 ✭✭✭DyldeBrill

Just got a warning for my comment on Suarez....this place is ridiculous with its bans and warnings!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,290 ✭✭✭Leinstersqspur

Considering the absentees I'l happily take the point.

I got the impression Bale, Modric, Adebayor etc were told to be cautious in their approach which probably inhibited them...

Glad to see Krancjar land some good tackles too.

Scott Parker has to be a shoe-in for England captain?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,290 ✭✭✭Leinstersqspur

keane=cock wrote: »
    defo second that now!

He's allowed have a poor game, and check these stats..http://m.lockerz.com//s/181354128.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,467 ✭✭✭mushykeogh

What happened Sandro? Hopefully not a serious injury.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,917 ✭✭✭Sugarlumps

Fantastic result, unnerving to sit through. Saha didn’t see much of the ball but won the majority of the headers booted up to him, he looked mobile enough. If he stays fit I reckon he could be a key player and score some important goals.

Livermore did a sterling job. The boys at the back and Parker awesome. Friedel just gets better and better, focking hero.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,153 ✭✭✭everdead.ie

Disappointed with the point should of taken 3 Harry and Sandro really missed tonight though.

Dalglish seems to be coming off worse and worse after every interview as well seems to be damaging Liverpool at this stage.

Disappointed with the point should of taken 3 Harry and Sandro really missed tonight though.

Dalglish seems to be coming off worse and worse after every interview as well seems to be damaging Liverpool at this stage.

he is shocking in fairness. the grins he makes are unreal .

the 90 mins were terrible to sit through but we kept them to a handful of half chances. to be honest they have some very poor players and that helped us.

We were missing some key players and our mgr and to get a point at anfield is ALWAYS a good result, the place is very hard to go to.

lennon must have a nasty niggling injury - he has missed a few games . we need him, sandro and vdv back for saturday

• Registered Users Posts: 558 ✭✭✭bradolf pittler

a poor enough game to watch,it was like both teams were waiting to go 1 down before wanting to come out and actually play some real attacking football.that being said i'm happy with a point....COYS

just saw this in the liverpool threads.....i didnt see it during the game but dont think its intentional cos there would have been a reaction from parker but still given the media spotlight that hes under lately its a pretty stupid thing to do.
    56_luis_12_682x400_1449571a.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 1,269 ✭✭✭Blackhorse Slim

just saw this in the liverpool threads.....i didnt see it during the game but dont think its intentional cos there would have been a reaction from parker but still given the media spotlight that hes under lately its a pretty stupid thing to do.

How could it be a stupid thing to do if it was unintentional?

• Registered Users Posts: 9,153 ✭✭✭everdead.ie

It's possible to do stupid things without meaning too. He shouldn't of had his hands near his face if he hadn't hewouldnt be in papers with this picture

it could be unintentional if his hand just was over his eye but from this picture it looks like he actualy moved his fingers in towards his eye ball.

more disgusting behaviour from this man.

its stupid to have his hand anywhere near another players face when the world is watching and waiting for him to fcuk up again.......thats stupidity if u ask me

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 78 ✭✭as125634do

Sorry but bale like walcott against bolton was thru one on one with the keeper he shud have buried it. Fukin bs i had money on spurs too. Nott going to win anything if bale startd acting like walcott up and down inconsistent. Bale scores 1-0 spurs it really is that simple ye cant win jack after that u needed 3 pts

Advertisement