Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Liverpool v Spurs

Options
1235»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,163 ✭✭✭✭Liam Byrne

just saw this in the liverpool threads.....i didnt see it during the game but dont think its intentional cos there would have been a reaction from parker but still given the media spotlight that hes under lately its a pretty stupid thing to do.
    56_luis_12_682x400_1449571a.jpg

That's disgraceful!

He was only on the pitch for a short while and he manages to kick Parker in the ribs AND do this ? :mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 3,913 ✭✭✭Ormus

as125634do wrote: »
    Sorry but bale like walcott against bolton was thru one on one with the keeper he shud have buried it. Fukin bs i had money on spurs too. Nott going to win anything if bale startd acting like walcott up and down inconsistent. Bale scores 1-0 spurs it really is that simple ye cant win jack after that u needed 3 pts

I think we should sign you up, you must be an amazing player.

Bale has got 10 goals this season from left wing and we're only in February.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,081 ✭✭✭ziedth

Exactly, he's won as a hell ofl allot more then the 2 points he may have lost us last night. As for "we cant win jack" I don't think any spurs fan really thinks we can win the league. I personally just live being in the race, the longer we worry about the title and look up the shorter the time we worry about 3rd and look down.

Suarez is a disgrace. Having properly looked at the kick I can't see anything else then it being deliberate. I hope Utd kick him around the pitch next week.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 78 ✭✭as125634do

yeah suarez needs a smack. ok maybe too critical of bale..i just want spurs to win it this season with mad bastids like Ekotto haha

• Registered Users Posts: 2,290 ✭✭✭Leinstersqspur

ziedth wrote: »
    Suarez is a disgrace. Having properly looked at the kick I can't see anything else then it being deliberate. I hope Utd kick him around the pitch next week.

Definitely having a 5er on him being sent off @ Old Trafford. Also, I'm delighted we didn't sign Adams, he's a thug too....

No attempt to get the ball.....

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 893 ✭✭✭oppiuy

The sign of a great (even title winning) team is when you have a depleted side and dont Play too well yet still manage to grab a point on a cold Febuary evening at a midtable club :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,661 ✭✭✭mickman

oppiuy wrote: »
    The sign of a great (even title winning) team is when you have a depleted side and dont well too well yet still manage to grab a point on a cold Febuary evening at a midtable club :)

fact!

also when you go 3 down at chelsea and come back to get a point!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,874 ✭✭✭✭PogMoThoin

Luis Suarez has come out and instantly apologised for his rash challenge on Scott Parker last night.

"I could have sworn it was Ledley King" he said

Advertisement