Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Etihad Flight name change?

Options
  • 03-02-2012 11:56am
    Registered Users Posts: 163 ✭✭

Hi,
    I have a return flight booked with Etihad which I now won't be using. Does anyone know if I can change the date and name on the flight (I have used the outbound leg of the flight).

I have tried ringing them a few times only to be left on hold for ages. My mam is coming over for a holiday so wondering if I can just book her a one way flight and use my return flight for her return to Ireland?

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 311 ✭✭ellaq

Do they not have anything on their website? Your ticket will probably state whether it allows name changes or not. If it goes it might costs you a couple of hundred to change the name.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 246 ✭✭Kamjana

Yeah you can but it will cost you €150,this from there site.
    Booking changes Charges
    Permitted at a charge of EUR150.

Refunds
    Before departure:

Permitted at a charge of EUR250.

After departure:

Refunds are not permitted. Refund administration fee: Etihad charges service fees for all tickets being processed for a refund, in addition to any fare penalties applicable.

Advertisement