If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Panasonic TX-P50VT30

Options
  • 03-02-2012 12:07pm
    Registered Users Posts: 39

Hello, Please can I get a price for a TX-P50VT30 delivered to Stillorgan, Co Dublin. Is the TX-P65VT30 still around the 4.5k price range? Thanks A.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 39 Aldormanndiobla

Just seen it on the JL website for 1399 including the 5 year guarantee. Obviously this doesn't include the delivery to ROI. http://www.johnlewis.com/231338101/Product.aspx

• Company Representative Posts: 9,463 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: John

Just seen it on the JL website for 1399 including the 5 year guarantee. Obviously this doesn't include the delivery to ROI. http://www.johnlewis.com/231338101/Product.aspx

Aldo,

many thanks for the post and apologies for the delay getting back to you, The TXP50VT30 is now a finished line for us but was running out at £1299.95.

The 65VT30 is a special order item for us I cant get a spot price on it now as Panasonic are closed but if you are interested I'll check it out for you on Monday and revert?

Thanks again and keep me posted if I can assist,

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew

John McDonald / Managing Director / Richer Sounds Ireland / www.richersounds.ie / johnmc@richersounds.ie

• Registered Users Posts: 767 ✭✭✭rai555

are the 40 series coming soon ?

thanks

rai555 wrote: »
    are the 40 series coming soon ?

thanks
    Rai,
    Not totally sure when the 50VT30 replacement is due but several of the manufacturers are launching their new ranges early this year - ill give Panasonic a shout and find out what the position is and report back ASAP.

Thanks again,

John Mc & Crew

John McDonald / Managing Director / Richer Sounds Ireland / www.richersounds.ie / johnmc@richersounds.ie

Aldo,

many thanks for the post and apologies for the delay getting back to you, The TXP50VT30 is now a finished line for us but was running out at £1299.95.

The 65VT30 is a special order item for us I cant get a spot price on it now as Panasonic are closed but if you are interested I'll check it out for you on Monday and revert?

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew

John,
    Please can you assist me with my original question on how much the delivery would be, and whether you can beat the JL price with the 5 year guarantee. That's unless the 1299 you quote does include the 5 year guarantee...
    Thanks.

• Advertisement

Aldo,

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew

John,
    Please can you assist me with my original question on how much the delivery would be, and whether you can beat the JL price with the 5 year guarantee. That's unless the 1299 you quote does include the 5 year guarantee...
    Thanks.

Aldo,

Apologies for the confusion - but as that screen is now a finished line for us I can't get more stock - we are completely sold out locally - are there any other sets that would interest you?

Apologies again and keep me posted if I can assist,

ATVB,

John mc & crew

Thanks for your response, I must have misunderstood your previous post. Thanks again.. Al.

• Registered Users Posts: 767 ✭✭✭rai555

Rai,
    Not totally sure when the 50VT30 replacement is due but several of the manufacturers are launching their new ranges early this year - ill give Panasonic a shout and find out what the position is and report back ASAP.

Thanks again,

John Mc & Crew

John
    seems a bit confusing that series 50 will follow 30's, so no 40 ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,491 ✭✭✭M00lers

rai555 wrote: »
    John
    seems a bit confusing that series 50 will follow 30's, so no 40 ;)

It got to do with Japanese superstitions, the number four has the same pronunciation as death. For the record they don't like 7 or 13 either but love 8!

Now you know!!!

The reviews for the new Panasonic plasmas are excellent, it shaping up to be a cracking year for buying a TV.

John, is the 42GT50 going to be available from RS?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,474 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Dave

Hi Moolers.

I can't say 100%, but we have stock all the GT series for the last few years so I would say that we will be, once we agree a price and stock availability.

I can't wait to see the new ones as the 42GT30 and even the G30, I thought were excellent TV's.

Hope this helps.

ATB

Dave

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,491 ✭✭✭M00lers

Is the 42GT50 going to be available from RS?
    Hi Moolers.

I can't say 100%, but we have stock all the GT series for the last few years so I would say that we will be, once we agree a price and stock availability.

Any update on the 42GT50 pricing and availability or any of the rest of the Panasonic plasma 2012 range for that matter?

• Company Representative Posts: 17,277 ✭✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Kenny

Hi Moolers,

Still waiting on more info on the GT50 and a few other models. Only new Panasonic model I can get at the moment is the 42/50 X50.

Will hopefully have them in shortly.

Chris

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.