Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Volleyball / East Cork

Options
  • 03-02-2012 12:42pm
    Registered Users Posts: 86 ✭✭

Hi all,

I'm trying to organize some post-school activities for my 13 years old daughter to disrupt her daily school-TV-facebook-bed routine. And of course she's not making it any easier for me by selecting these...

So anyone of you knows maybe a volleyball team in carrig/midleton area suitable for a 13 years old girl?

Also, she wants a singing/dancing lessons as well... I remember about 2 years ago there was some hip hop dancing classes in midleton park hotel - anyone knows if this is still going on?

Thanks in advance
    az

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,624 ✭✭✭Fol20

Not too sure what the volleyball scene is for that age group..but volleyball seems to be "kinda" popular in glanmire..

• Registered Users Posts: 86 ✭✭xyl.az

Cheers!

I've googled for it and there seems to be one venue there indeed!

Thanks again
    Andrew

Advertisement