Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

enable ireland children services distance from city

• 03-02-2012 12:51pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 243 ✭✭

Hello,
    Does anybody knownIs the Enable Ireland Children's/Early Intervention Services, Blackberry Park, Ballykeefe, Limerick far from the city itself and is there a bus service to it please and thanks and also the Enable Ireland adult centre in mugret is there a bus from the city centre to go to that centre also
    any advise i would appreciate
    thanks

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 24,339 ✭✭✭✭phog

I've no idea about buses but it is a good bit out for those without transport. Maybe try ringing the centre and ask there.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,467 ✭✭✭h3000

squeky wrote: »
    Hello,
    Does anybody knownIs the Enable Ireland Children's/Early Intervention Services, Blackberry Park, Ballykeefe, Limerick far from the city itself and is there a bus service to it please and thanks and also the Enable Ireland adult centre in mugret is there a bus from the city centre to go to that centre also
    any advise i would appreciate
    thanks

Blackberry Park is down the Dock Rd. It's near where the big wine warehouse used to be. As for busses or that I really don't know.

It's the white buildings to the backround of the link below
    http://maps.google.ie/maps?q=maps+limerick&hl=en&ll=52.647477,-8.667612&spn=0.006587,0.012939&hnear=Limerick,+County+Cathair+Luimnigh&gl=ie&t=m&z=16&layer=c&cbll=52.647346,-8.667867&panoid=1y5CjqO4B1HUirRiHtrrZQ&cbp=12,105.52,,0,-1.94

0118 999 881 999 119 725 3

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 25,560 ✭✭✭✭Kess73

AFAIK there is no bus route that passes it or comes close to it . You need to either have transport of your own or get a taxi in order to get there.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 243 ✭✭squeky

Quinns cross mugret i typed into Bus Eireann and i got a timetable, but i dont know where in quinns cross i would get dropped of and how far away from the centre i would be!!

how much would a taxi cost approx to get to Adult Services
    Quinn's Cross, Mungret, Co. Limerick
    thanks everyone for replying im greatful

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,853 ✭✭✭Poxyshamrock

Quinns cross mugret i typed into Bus Eireann and i got a timetable, but i dont know where in quinns cross i would get dropped of and how far away from the centre i would be!!

how much would a taxi cost approx to get to Adult Services
    Quinn's Cross, Mungret, Co. Limerick
    thanks everyone for replying im greatful

You could get the 312 Ballycummin bus to the Fr Russell Road and walk to Quinns Cross.

• Advertisement

Thanks is it far of a walk then to the centre do you do? The centre is beside the quinns cross roundabout.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,853 ✭✭✭Poxyshamrock

Thanks is it far of a walk then to the centre do you do? The centre is beside the quinns cross roundabout.

The bus stops outside Spar and the centre is less than a five minute walk down the road. :)

Poxyshamrock,

Thank you very much i really appreciate that ...

You could get the 312 Ballycummin bus to the Fr Russell Road and walk to Quinns Cross.

Poxyshamrock.
    Do I get the 312 bus from the bus station in limerick or can it be got in town please. And if so where abouts please. Thank you

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,929 ✭✭✭Raiser

Sorry can't help with the Buses bit, someone on here will sort ya out, just in case you are unsure though this is where the Enable Ireland centre is in red........

2ii7pdz.png

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,174 ✭✭✭RhubarbCrumble

Poxyshamrock.
    Do I get the 312 bus from the bus station in limerick or can it be got in town please. And if so where abouts please. Thank you

You can get it from outside Debenhams

RhubarbCrumble, Raiser

Thanks very much appreciate the help..

Advertisement