Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

unlock phone

Options
  • 03-02-2012 1:40pm
    Registered Users Posts: 10

Hi, I have a htc phone with three that I want to unlock as I will be travelling for a couple of months and hope to use it on a local network, does anyone know how much this costs and how to get the code. Iv been with 3 for 4 years or s
    Thanks!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 443 ✭✭maceocc2

How long do you have the phone? If you've had it long enough Three should do it for you for free.

I recently got O2 to unlock mine when I was switching to Meteor.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,236 ✭✭✭MrFrisp

JD2012 wrote: »
    Hi, I have a htc phone with three that I want to unlock as I will be travelling for a couple of months and hope to use it on a local network, does anyone know how much this costs and how to get the code. Iv been with 3 for 4 years or s
    Thanks!

http://www.fastgsm.com/en/htc/htc/desire/unlock-code

I selected the Desire here just to get up the price.

They have a fab service,and the code is sent to you in less than 30 minutes usually.

And all from the comfort of your own home.

• Registered Users Posts: 10 JD2012

maceocc2 wrote: »
    How long do you have the phone? If you've had it long enough Three should do it for you for free.

I recently got O2 to unlock mine when I was switching to Meteor.

Have had it nearly a year....got it with last upgrade...will ring and see what happens!

• Registered Users Posts: 179 ✭✭CraigSmith_IO

If you're in contract they should have no resaon to withold the unlocking code from you if you request it.

Advertisement