Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Nokia speaker problem

Options
  • 03-02-2012 1:50pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 595 ✭✭✭

Hi, I'm hoping some one can help me.
    I bought a new Nokia 100 as I wanted a bog standard phone with zero bells and whistles.
    However, when I'm using the phone it seems the sound is coming from both the front and back speaker.
    If anyone is familiar with this phone, can they tell me whether this is meant to happen? I'm thinking, to keep costs down maybe both the front and back speaker actually share the one speaker.
    Either that or there's a crossed wire causing sound to come out of the back of the phone..
    Note, I'm not talking about the loudspeaker function.
    Thanks to anyone who can advise!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9 B18CR

tony81 wrote: »
    Hi, I'm hoping some one can help me.
    I bought a new Nokia 100 as I wanted a bog standard phone with zero bells and whistles.
    However, when I'm using the phone it seems the sound is coming from both the front and back speaker.
    If anyone is familiar with this phone, can they tell me whether this is meant to happen? I'm thinking, to keep costs down maybe both the front and back speaker actually share the one speaker.
    Either that or there's a crossed wire causing sound to come out of the back of the phone..
    Note, I'm not talking about the loudspeaker function.
    Thanks to anyone who can advise!
    Same problem here anyone any advice it's v annoying

• Registered Users Posts: 36,167 ✭✭✭✭ED E

http://itcircle.info/nokia-100-insert-sim-problem-jumper-ways-solution-repairing-ic-2011/

Engrish post on it :rolleyes:

TBH just buy a 3210 on ebay.

Advertisement