Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dentist in Strabane...help!

Options
  • 03-02-2012 2:33pm
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 90 ✭✭

Hello - apologies if I am in the wrong forum ...

I am in pain with a wobbly tooth..i have huge fear of dentists and am considering super glue to keep it in place ...

Can anyone recommend a very good dentist that is sympathetic to a nervous patient ...

many thanks in advance

Nicola

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 46,014 ✭✭✭✭muffler

My wife made a couple of visits to a practice in Castle Street and she found them very helpful and considerate (apart from the fee :D)

I'll see if I can get the details.

• Registered Users Posts: 46,014 ✭✭✭✭muffler

Robinson & associates. They're in Castle Place and not Castle Street as stated above. Tel: 028 7138 2875 ‎ (or 048 7138 2875 if calling from Donegal)

Google street view link.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,700 ✭✭✭tricky D

• Registered Users Posts: 488 ✭✭theblueirish

I just moved from the one in the bridge end to the one in castle street.
    Had a tooth out on Wednesday, charged me £26.
    They are hard to get into though, keep pestering and make sure you stress that you are paying cash.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 90 ✭✭nikinova

Many thanks everyone for all the replies - going to do a call around on Monday - hope they won't die of shock when they see the state of my teeth:( !!

thanks again

N

• Advertisement
Advertisement