Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

good quality dining tables and chairs

• 03-02-2012 2:41pm
    Registered Users Posts: 73 ✭✭

Hi:

Anyone could suggest any good place to buy good quality dining tables and chairs with resonable prices?

2nd hand also can be considered.

Regards

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,123 ✭✭✭Staplor

I was following this thread since the weekend, been doing some shopping myself.

I found Harvey Norman to be cheaper, but that their range did not appear to me to be as good quality as I found elsewhere.

Beechmount Home Park in Navan was very good, it's like furniture land about 20 furniture shops all together, solid tables and chairs in there for about 1000. The best ones in there I thought was the very last shop and the very first one.

The next day we went to Naas to Togher Industrial Park (something like that) and found the one that we bought for 999 which was a solid table and chairs.

The independent shops will deliver and assemble for free, while Harvey Norman would not.

It comes down to how you define value, I've bought a table that'll do me for 20 years. Make sure you check out how many chairs are included, as chairs can be up to 200 in some places!!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 33,709 ✭✭✭✭Cantona's Collars

Try here http://www.bigmickey.ie/shop/index.php?main_page=index&cPath=75

Some very good prices,they have a clearance section also.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 770 ✭✭✭viztopia

There's a good place on the way into monaghan town on the Dublin road. Mc nally finlay / rossmore furniture. This company is a manufacturer and wholesalers and just opened a retail outlet last year. Think they have a website but not sure of it.

• Registered Users Posts: 61 ✭✭clarecoco

Have a look at this Irish company www.arramount.ie

A good mix of different types of furniture at competitive prices

https://www.arramount.ie/online-store/Providence-Oak-1-4-and-1-8m-Extending-table-p520436730

Advertisement