Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Waterford forum Fantasy Six Nations

Options
  • 03-02-2012 3:43pm
    Registered Users Posts: 6,975 ✭✭✭

Alright lads and ladies.

I know we've done this for the premier league before. It might even still be going!

This is something very similar for the upcoming Six Nations tournament. Just go to this page and register before 14:30 tomorrow, February 4th to play.

You pick 8 forwards and can be from any position i.e. you don't need two props, a hooker etc.
    You pick a Scrum Half and a Fly Half.
    You pick 5 other backs then which you select from wingers, centres and full backs.

Simple.

You score points if your players play all, or part, of a match, score a try, get an assist, score a drop goal or score a conversion or penalty but this last one only applies to your designated goal kicker.

I've set up a mini league for us. Its pin number is 14040. Just submit your team and click 'Enter New League' to join.

Should be a bit of fun and it's over a relatively short period of time so it doesn't drag on.

What are the chances that Ken isn't the first one to enter? :D

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,187 ✭✭✭kensutz

Booom!

• Registered Users Posts: 9,081 ✭✭✭ziedth

I'll give it ago, i'll set up a team tonight.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,975 ✭✭✭nkay1985

kensutz wrote: »
    Booom!

You must have an internet monitor for everything rugby-related. :D
    ziedth wrote: »
    I'll give it ago, i'll set up a team tonight.

Good man Ziedth. I know you like to have an interest in sporting events!

C'mon everyone else. Roll up, roll up!

I was doing my match prep for my game tomorrow and also changing my 6 Nations team about while you posted that :)

• Registered Users Posts: 6,975 ✭✭✭nkay1985

We have 7 people in the league at the moment. What users are what teams?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 10,898 ✭✭✭✭seanybiker

I have no idea about rugby so ill give it a miss. I still giggle at someone being a Hooker

Try reffing a womens game and managing the scrum then mentioning the hooker. :)

Advertisement