Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Lost Jacket - Costellos Thursday Night

Options
  • 03-02-2012 3:48pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4,092 ✭✭✭

Hi all,

Someone mistakenly (I hope) picked up my jacket from Costellos last night. It was a black Burton jacket, with keys in a pocket. The set of keys includes an old novelty 'Berlin Wall Pass' keyring.

This is moreso for the LSAD students who were out last night.

If you've woken up today and realised that you have it, could you please get in contact? Thanks in advance.

Mods, I'm going to post this in UL and Limerick as well. Have pm-ed Clareman about it but he hasn't gotten back to me yet.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 162 ✭✭timesnewroman

Costellos is a black hole for jackets. I know four people off the top of my head who have jackets stolen/misplaced there in the last 18 months. Best of luck getting it back.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,092 ✭✭✭CiaranMT

Mods, this can be closed. Jacket was handed in today :)

• Registered Users Posts: 31,864 ✭✭✭✭Mars Bar

CiaranMT wrote: »
    Mods, this can be closed. Jacket was handed in today :)

Excellent! :D

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement