Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where to buy a hip flask in the city?

• 03-02-2012 5:55pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 3

Just looking to get one to save some a bit of money when out. Where could I get one that's relatively cheap? (less than €15) I'm willing to spend some more but I'd prefer not to :P

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,361 ✭✭✭Itsdacraic

renegdr wrote: »
    Just looking to get one to save some a bit of money when out. Where could I get one that's relatively cheap? (less than €15) I'm willing to spend some more but I'd prefer not to :P

Argos it

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 renegdr

Itsdacraic wrote: »
    Argos it
    I did but they only have a 5oz one for €20. I'm hoping to get something a little bigger for a little less. Overall quality of the flask isn't a big issue for me, so long as it doesn't leak I'm happy with it.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,853 ✭✭✭Poxyshamrock

renegdr wrote: »
    I did but they only have a 5oz one for €20. I'm hoping to get something a little bigger for a little less. Overall quality of the flask isn't a big issue for me, so long as it doesn't leak I'm happy with it.

Try Dealz or €uro2 on William Street.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,091 ✭✭✭hattoncracker

Just off William St there are a couple of shops that sell them.. turn right at the pharmacy! :-)

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 30,909 Mod ✭✭✭✭Insect Overlord

Saw a few in a shop on Foxes Bow last week, but I think they were €20-ish.
    The tobacconist on Wickham Street might be worth a shot.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,435 ✭✭✭Birdie086

Try the charity shops, never what you might find, I got some stainless steel tea pots for 50c each in one of them before.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 153 ✭✭milkandsugar

I saw them in the 2 euro shop in the parkway. Not sure how big they are but sure you could always get 2.

• Registered Users Posts: 192 ✭✭SnoopyGunner

Saw a few in a shop on Foxes Bow last week, but I think they were €20-ish.
    The tobacconist on Wickham Street might be worth a shot.

Definitely Cahill's on Wickham Street, particularly for good quality flasks.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 renegdr

Ended getting a 6oz one in foxes bow for a tenner, thanks for the input everybody

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,287 ✭✭✭source

<snip>

Blatant shilling is blatant.

• Advertisement
Advertisement