Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Geography Time Pressure!!??

2»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,572 ✭✭✭Canard

When did you do yours? Did you think the marking was good? Did mine 3 weeks Tuesday, hope I get it back this week!

Patchy~: I don't know either! Hope I get a B2! Going for an A1/A2 in June though!
    I'm hoping for an A too, no point getting less since it is quite a handy subject! Good luck to us both :P

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 715 ✭✭✭Wesc.

Patchy~ wrote: »
    What the hell is the secret to A1s in geography?! Someone tell me! :pac:

Learn off the questions that come up every year, and when one of those questions doesn't show up, that's where the bull****tin comes into play!

• Registered Users Posts: 27 Mark27493

When did you do yours? Did you think the marking was good? Did mine 3 weeks Tuesday, hope I get it back this week!

Patchy~: I don't know either! Hope I get a B2! Going for an A1/A2 in June though!
    Yeah marking seemed fairly solid! I was actually quite surprised with the A, I thought it was quite a tough paper :P

Advertisement