Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Changing the appearance of Boards

Options
  • 03-02-2012 8:21pm
    Registered Users Posts: 371 ✭✭

I found this on the FAQ page:

"You may be able to change the styling of the board by using the style changer in the bottom left of the page. This lets you choose different skins which change the colour scheme and appearance of the board. You may also select your style or “skin” from the drop down menu."

I can't find either the 'style changer' or the drop down menu :confused: Do you have to have a certain number of posts before you can use this option? Or am I missing something? Thanks.

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Help & Feedback Category Moderators Posts: 25,305 CMod ✭✭✭✭Spear

For the "style changer", I don't see on either. I'll have to check up on that one.

Edit: it's no longer there on the default skin. It'll show on the other ones.

But the drop down menus along the top should be there.

You can change the skins from your User CP:

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/profile.php?do=editoptions

it's the very bottom option.

• Registered Users Posts: 371 ✭✭Teagwee

Thanks - that worked a treat :)

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Help & Feedback Category Moderators Posts: 9,812 CMod ✭✭✭✭Shield

Welcome!

Thread closed.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement