If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Philips 32PFL5606H LED TV

Options
  • 03-02-2012 8:40pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 7

Hi guys,

Just wondering if you have a price for the Philips 32PFL5606H LED TV.

Had gone down to the Philips shop to hopefully do a deal last Monday but sadly you've closed.

B.

Comments

• Company Representative Posts: 9,463 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: John

Brien H wrote: »
    Hi guys,

Just wondering if you have a price for the Philips 32PFL5606H LED TV.

Had gone down to the Philips shop to hopefully do a deal last Monday but sadly you've closed.

B.

Brien,

Sadly yes and thanks for the kind words, Ash and crew are going to post over the next few days to say thanks for ALL the amazing posts and messages that we have received from Boardies - we honestly really have appreciated them so thanks!

..But we haven't gone away! so 32PFL5606 - I can do at €449.95 including delivery and a two year warranty...

Keep me posted and as ever dont forget we are happy to beat any cheaper price,

Thanks again,

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew

John McDonald / Managing Director / Richer Sounds Ireland / www.richersounds.ie / johnmc@richersounds.ie

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7 Brien H

You're working late of a Friday evening! ;)

As for cheaper price, pixmania are offering same for €389 plus delivery.

Anything you can do?

Brien.

You're working late of a Friday evening! ;)

As for cheaper price, pixmania are offering same for €389 plus delivery.

Anything you can do?

Brien.

Damn thats a good price!

As for working late - I'm just back after a pretty extended sick leave and the novelty hasn't worn off yet!

I'll happily match the €406 price including shipping with a smile (well maybe a bit of a grimace ;))

Keep me posted...

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew

John McDonald / Managing Director / Richer Sounds Ireland / www.richersounds.ie / johnmc@richersounds.ie

Damn thats a good price!

As for working late - I'm just back after a pretty extended sick leave and the novelty hasn't worn off yet!

I'll happily match the €406 price including shipping with a smile (well maybe a bit of a grimace ;))

Keep me posted...

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew

Hi John,

Looks like we have a deal.

Will need a wall mount as well, one of those swivel ones as it's in an awkward spot. Grateful if you could advise on a suitable one and a price.

Brien.

• Company Representative Posts: 17,277 ✭✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Kenny

Hi Brien,

Just replying on John's behalf. A swivel bracket for that screen would cost ya £59.95.

John should be up with us at some point today so I'll let him know you'd like to go for the TV.

Let me know if you'd like to go for the bracket, would need to order one in. :)

Chris

• Advertisement

Hi John,

Looks like we have a deal.

Will need a wall mount as well, one of those swivel ones as it's in an awkward spot. Grateful if you could advise on a suitable one and a price.

Brien.

Brien (thanks Chris BTW)

Those brackets are already on order and if you wanted to go for it I'll do a system price at €549.99 all in including delivery.

If you are using one of these articulated brackets please make sure that it's being mounted on a solid wall and not a stud wall as the torque forces of the TV when the arm is extended can really be quite large and I've seen several coming off a standard plasterboard wall - if it is a 'stud' wall make sure you find good grounds or studs at a very minimum!

Keep me posted,

Best regards,

John Mc & Crew

Brien (thanks Chris BTW)

Those brackets are already on order and if you wanted to go for it I'll do a system price at €549.99 all in including delivery.

If you are using one of these articulated brackets please make sure that it's being mounted on a solid wall and not a stud wall as the torque forces of the TV when the arm is extended can really be quite large and I've seen several coming off a standard plasterboard wall - if it is a 'stud' wall make sure you find good grounds or studs at a very minimum!

Keep me posted,

Best regards,

John Mc & Crew

Thanks John,

but €549.99, an extra €103.99 for the bracket?

It'll be going onto a solid wall.

B.

Brien (thanks Chris BTW)

Keep me posted,

Best regards,

John Mc & Crew

Thanks John,

but €549.99, an extra €103.99 for the bracket?

It'll be going onto a solid wall.

B.

Ahem... That's what you get when you are trying to do a post on an iPhone in a car 😳 it should say €459.99.

Sorry 'bout that and hope the shock wasn't too great!

Keep me posted,

ATVB
    John mc

Ahem... That's what you get when you are trying to do a post on an iPhone in a car 😳 it should say €459.99.

Keep me posted,

ATVB
    John mc

Hi John,

No worries, an even €450 would be better?

When could you ship both?

Also, silly question but presume it's saorview compatible?

B.

Keep me posted,

ATVB
    John mc

Hi John,

No worries, an even €450 would be better?

When could you ship both?

Also, silly question but presume it's saorview compatible?

B.

Brien,

Should be able to ship both early next week no problem - but I'm still on that same car journey so I can't check stock but I'm pretty def there are no stock issues.

€450 done!

The Tv is 100% Saorview approved, the bracket isn't fully Saorview approved but I'm sure it does receive all the satellite channels ;)

Keep me posted,

ATVB,

Jmc

• Advertisement

Brien,

Should be able to ship both early next week no problem - but I'm still on that same car journey so I can't check stock but I'm pretty def there are no stock issues.

€450 done!

The Tv is 100% Saorview approved, the bracket isn't fully Saorview approved but I'm sure it does receive all the satellite channels ;)

Keep me posted,

ATVB,

Jmc

Jim,

Think we'll risk it with the bracket as well. ;)

€450 it is then.

Presume you'll want details and payment?

B.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,474 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Dave

Hi Brian.

If you want to give me a call, my number is 0044 333 900 0071.

Many thanks

Dave

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.