Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

getting to city centre?

Options
  • 03-02-2012 9:07pm
    Registered Users Posts: 201 ✭✭

Hi all, due into work tomorrow at 7 am, wondering if there is any public transport other that the earliest bus (5.40 i think!!) that will get me there? If I get the earliest bus I will be standing around for an hour. Will the 6.15 from Ongar get me into town for 7?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 133 ✭✭djmj

39 from Ongar to City Center around 1h

• Registered Users Posts: 201 ✭✭username_x

even that early in the morning?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,566 ✭✭✭Gillo

Saturday morning it usually flies in, the 6:15 should be grand I normally get the 7:30 on a Saturday and it's about 45 mins. Hardly anyone on it and no traffic, I'd say you'll be fine.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,401 ✭✭✭fletch

Not sure exactly where in Ongar you are...but I often find it better to walk around to Littlepace and get the 70. It goes straight on to the N3....no looping around Hartstown/Huntstown/Blanc Centre.

• Registered Users Posts: 20,653 ✭✭✭✭amdublin

From ongar would you walk to Clonsilla train station?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 133 ✭✭djmj

On Saturday Bus 70 is at 06:42 then you can't be in City centre at 7

• Registered Users Posts: 5,566 ✭✭✭Gillo

amdublin wrote: »
    From ongar would you walk to Clonsilla train station?
    Yeah, depending on what part if Ingar and your pace, thirty minutes would be loads of time. That said 6:00 am in a winter morning at the weekend, it'd be a lonely walk.

• Registered Users Posts: 13 monb

Earliest train from Clonsilla on a Saturday isnt until after 7am

Advertisement