If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sennheiser Wireless Headphones

Options
  • 03-02-2012 9:46pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,342 ✭✭✭

Hi. Do you guys have both the Sennheiser RS170 and RS180 in the shop in Belfast?

Comments

• Company Representative Posts: 17,277 ✭✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Kenny

Hi Zak,

Cheers for getting in touch. And apologies about the delay in getting back to you.

We've never stocked the RS170s. We do stock the RS180s but I've none in stock at the moment. Our price on these is £189.95.

I could get in touch with our supplier on Monday to see if I could get you a pair?

Let me know what you'd like to do.

Chris

• Registered Users Posts: 2,342 ✭✭✭Zak Flaps

Hi Zak,

Cheers for getting in touch. And apologies about the delay in getting back to you.

We've never stocked the RS170s. We do stock the RS180s but I've none in stock at the moment. Our price on these is £189.95.

I could get in touch with our supplier on Monday to see if I could get you a pair?

Let me know what you'd like to do.

Chris

Hey Kenny. No need to order a pair. I'm not sure if I'll be buying them. I am interested in both but want to listen to them both before making a decision.

Any word on that Q-TV2 ?

Ive have the word out to find me an ETA :)

I'll be in touch ASAP!!

Ive have the word out to find me an ETA :)

I'll be in touch ASAP!!

Stil no word Kenny? :eek:

• Company Representative Posts: 9,463 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: John

Zak Flaps wrote: »
    Stil no word Kenny? :eek:

Flappy,

apologies for the delay - if I'm not off ill - Kenny appears to be off ill - we're taking it in turns...:rolleyes:

I have chased that QTV for you and I'm still awaiting an ETA but it will be in next week - but I just had a thought - the one you have ordered is the standard unit - would you not need the 'X model' for your TV (that the one that does 42-50")? http://www.qacoustics.co.uk/q-tv/q-tv2x.htm

As opossed to the QTV standard: http://www.qacoustics.co.uk/q-tv/q-tv2.htm

Again apologies - I'm a bit out of the loop as I've been off and now Kenny is off but keep me posted and I'll get on the case asap,

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew

John McDonald / Managing Director / Richer Sounds Ireland / www.richersounds.ie / johnmc@richersounds.ie

• Advertisement

Flappy,

apologies for the delay - if I'm not off ill - Kenny appears to be off ill - we're taking it in turns...:rolleyes:

I have chased that QTV for you and I'm still awaiting an ETA but it will be in next week - but I just had a thought - the one you have ordered is the standard unit - would you not need the 'X model' for your TV (that the one that does 42-50")? http://www.qacoustics.co.uk/q-tv/q-tv2x.htm

As opossed to the QTV standard: http://www.qacoustics.co.uk/q-tv/q-tv2.htm

Again apologies - I'm a bit out of the loop as I've been off and now Kenny is off but keep me posted and I'll get on the case asap,

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew

Hi John. The one I've ordered is for "the Mum"!! Her TV is a mere 37"!
    I have my Monitor Audio set-up for my TV...:D

Will you let me know when the Q-TV2 arrives in? I'll pop up for it and also collect my Radius 45s and my logitech harmony one plus.

Cheers John.

(a mate interested in getting the Panasonic DMP-BDT210, do you have any in stock?)

Hi John. The one I've ordered is for "the Mum"!! Her TV is a mere 37"!
    I have my Monitor Audio set-up for my TV...:D

Will you let me know when the Q-TV2 arrives in? I'll pop up for it and also collect my Radius 45s and my logitech harmony one plus.

Cheers John.

(a mate interested in getting the Panasonic DMP-BDT210, do you have any in stock?)

Hi Zak,

Cheers for getting back to us. And apologies about the delay in getting back to you.

We do indeed have the Pana 210 in stock at the moment. It's the multi-region version so will play discs from the States etc. Our current price on this unit is £159.95.

Let me know if you'd like me to pop one on your order for you. :)

Chris

Hi Zak,

Cheers for getting back to us. And apologies about the delay in getting back to you.

We do indeed have the Pana 210 in stock at the moment. It's the multi-region version so will play discs from the States etc. Our current price on this unit is £159.95.

Let me know if you'd like me to pop one on your order for you. :)

Chris

My mate is away, but back on Tuesday. I can let you know for sure then. Do you have many left in stock?

My mate is away, but back on Tuesday. I can let you know for sure then. Do you have many left in stock?

Hi Zak,

We've got a few in stock at the moment. Our warehouse still have a decent amount though so I'm sure we could sort him out. :)

Chris

Hi Zak,

We've got a few in stock at the moment. Our warehouse still have a decent amount though so I'm sure we could sort him out. :)

Chris

thanks chris, will be in touch on tuesday...:)

• Advertisement

thanks chris, will be in touch on tuesday...:)

No need to put one by Chris, he may not be able to get it yet (lost his iPhone,has to fork out €270 for new one:eek:)

If he changes his mind, i'll get back to you.

If the Q-TV2 comes in this week (crossing fingers), i'll pop up for it monday or tuesday next.

Hi Zak.

At this point on Saturday the Q TV2 has still not arrived in :(

I will contact them on Monday first thing to chase and get straight back to you.

Hi Zak.

At this point on Saturday the Q TV2 has still not arrived in :(

I will contact them on Monday first thing to chase and get straight back to you.

It is taking quite a long time! :(
    Cheers Kenny!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,474 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Dave

Hi Zak,

Apologies about this, nothing has arrived in today.

We'll start chasing this again first thing in the morning. And apologies again about the delay.

Chris

Hi Zak,

Apologies about this, nothing has arrived in today.

We'll start chasing this again first thing in the morning. And apologies again about the delay.

Chris

Ok, cheers Chris.

Hi Zak,

PM sent. :)

Chris

• Registered Users Posts: 788 ✭✭✭fiacha

Hey folks, do you have the RS 180s in stock at the moment ?

If so, could you give me a price including shipping to Dublin please.

Thanks.

Hi Fiacha.

We currently have one pair in stock Brand New Boxed.

The RS180 are priced at £169.95
    http://www.richersounds.com/product/headphones/sennheiser/rs180/senn-rs180

Delivery would cost £12.99

I hope this is of help.

Let me know what you think.

Thanks Kenny, I'll give the shop a call to order.

Parcel arrived this afternoon. Fair play to whoever did the packing, it took me ten minutes to open the thing !

Thanks for the great service (as usual).
    A.

• Advertisement

Happy Days Fiacha.

If you need any thing else or have any questions just drop us a line.

Enjoy your headphones :)

Any word on that Q-TV2 at all? Taking forever! :(

Anyone?

Might be better to give the shop a call Zak. If they don't respond here within 24 hours, it usually means that they are up to their necks.

Anyone?

Hi Zak,

I just spoke to John about this. He's calling our supplier now to find out what's going on.

Will post back asap!!!

Chris

Any word on that Q-TV2 at all? Taking forever! :(

Hi Zak,

John has re-ordered the QTV again so starting from scratch. It's in stock so fingers crossed for a Friday delivery to us.

I'll keep you posted.

Chris

Hi Zak,

John has re-ordered the QTV again so starting from scratch. It's in stock so fingers crossed for a Friday delivery to us.

I'll keep you posted.

Chris

Thanks Chris!

PM sent. ;)

PM sent. ;)

PM sent back. :)

• Advertisement

Another PM sent!!!:)

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.