Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Getting a new phone-Which of these 3 would you recommend?

Options
  • 03-02-2012 11:46pm
    Registered Users Posts: 45

Out of these three: Nokia C2-01, Nokia C3, Samsung Chat 335

The touch screen on my LG Cookie starting going weird, and eventually kicked the bucket and became unresponsive this morning.
    I'm going to have to get it repaired, just so I can retreive all my contacts and stuff. But I'm defo getting a new one.

Do any of you have any of the phones listed above? Can you tell me if you'd recommend them or not, and any problems you've had with em? Thanks very much! :D
    Tagged:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 45 Whatsername92

Does anyone have any opinions or advice on any of these phones? :confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 28,220 ✭✭✭✭drunkmonkey

C2 - 01 would be the most reliable and probably the chat next the c3 is troublesome i'd stay clear of it. Why you picking just those 3 phones, an android phone would be something you should be looking at. If you just want a simple reliable phone the c2 is the best of that lot. Galaxy Mini and the Sony X8 are worth a look there around the same price.

• Registered Users Posts: 122 ✭✭AlmostCared

I would go for the slightly dearer, yet still fairly cheap, HTC Explorer. It's a great entry level phone that will do all the basics including social networking and mobile browsing. Its running HTC's renowned Sense software that is also running on many of their higher end phones. It has Wi-fi capabilities and it looks rather good with a bright medium sized touch screen. HTC always have reliable phones and this is no exception. It is slightly dearer than the rest at €129.99 but it's well wort it. Steer clear from the Sony Erricson X8 though. Right little trouble makers they are. Hope this helped anyway.

Why you picking just those 3 phones, an android phone would be something you should be looking at. If you just want a simple reliable phone the c2 is the best of that lot. Galaxy Mini and the Sony X8 are worth a look there around the same price.

I chose those two because I really just can't afford anything dearer at the mo! Plus, I wanna steer clear of touchscreens for a bit! They've only ever caused me trouble! :(

Think I might just get the C2 then, unless someone can tell me reasons why? :confused:

• Advertisement
Advertisement