Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Wrestlemania Week Plans?

• 04-02-2012 1:02am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 249 ✭✭

What's everyone got planned for Wrestlemania week? Got it all shaped up and look fancy?

Mine is looking something like this;

Weds - Arrive

Thurs - Check out Miami and the Axxess

Fri - Chill out in hotel, check out the merchandise at WrestleReunion, DGUSA and then the midnight Jake the Snake Q&A

Sat - ROH afternoon show, DGUA & midnight wrestling show.

Sun - Take in the beach and sun and generally relax and get a breather from the shows before the big one.

Mon - Enjoy the last bit of Miami and Raw.

Tues - Depart

Comments

• Subscribers Posts: 2,163 ✭✭✭Brolly

Thursday - Arrive in Fort Lauderdale

Friday - Relax and explore Fort Lauderdale and then ROH Friday night

Saturday - Make my way to Miami, explore Downtown for a while and then HOF

Sunday - Early start to meet Sheamus @ Axxess, lunch @ the Hardrock and then Mania!

Monday - Possibly an Everglades & Miami tour before Raw that evening

Tuesday - Friday - Relax and explore Miami

Saturday - Fly home unfortunately!

• Registered Users Posts: 142 ✭✭Hender

Weds - Arrive from Washington (Spendin a week there first) - POSSIBLY Wrestlemaniart

Thurs - Maybe go watch the Sony Ericsson Open Tennis AM, Edge VIP Axxess (and poss meet with some people I bumped into at Mania 26)

Fri - Have a look round Miami, go collect Mania tickets (get it out the way) and go see Snow Patrol (Yes, they're in Miami!)

Sat - Lie on the beach more than likely (Or go and see if i can watch a premiership game somewhere)

Sun - Nice Long lie in, get up, decent breakfast and get pumped up for MANIA!

Mon - Raw

Tues - Go see Miami Heat

Wed - Leave

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,143 ✭✭✭ciano316

Leave on March 19th

6 days in vegas
    6 days in orlando
    then arrive in miami on the friday before mania for Axxess at 6pm
    Saturday - Axxess then VIP Axxess to meet Shawn Michaels then Hall of Fame
    Sunday - Wrestlereunion then Wrestlemania
    Monday - Have a look around south beach and then RAW
    Tuesday - Maybe get tickets to see Miami Heat if still available
    Wednesday - HOME :(

• Registered Users Posts: 117 ✭✭The Fly

Left a lot of my schedule free expecting plenty to do there - the beach, shops, bars, clubs, etc... Im staying south beach until sunday, then move to downtown.

Weds - Arrive
    Thurs - Axxess at night
    Friday - Free Day
    Sat - Axxess VIP for Jericho
    Sun - WreslteMania
    Mon - Raw
    Tuesday - Return

Planning on hitting the clubs at South Beach area prob Fri / Sat... then Downtown area on Sunday / Monday....

Anyone able to recommend any decent bars and clubs that I should check out?? I've looked and South Beach has so many it's hard to know what's best!

• Registered Users Posts: 117 ✭✭The Fly

Haha i just read about Snow Patrol and booked that in for the Friday night. Right near where i'm staying and Axxess - awesome! I only watched them in Manchester last night, they're great live. Nice little venure in Miami!!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 142 ✭✭Hender

You're welcome Fly!!

Support act isnt too shabby either! ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 122 ✭✭Whole Show

Arrive Thursday afternoon

Thursday night- Going to axxess

Friday- Free day, exploring south beach, Axxess in the evening.

Saturday- Axxess- Orton VIP 8-12, Jericho VIP 1-5, Then over to the Hall of fame.

Sunday-Poss Axxess if up in time, Wrestlereunion, Then Wrestlemania 28.

Monday- Free day downtown, Raw.

Tuesday- Head home

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,363 ✭✭✭✭rossie1977

The Fly wrote: »
    Anyone able to recommend any decent bars and clubs that I should check out?? I've looked and South Beach has so many it's hard to know what's best!

with it being the middle of spring break i expect all the bars on ocean drive and washington from 5th to 14th street to be packed, the corner of 13th and washington has a couple of decent irish bars (playwright, waxy o connors) and rock bar automatic slims, they all stay open till 5-6am

• Registered Users Posts: 168 ✭✭Hendo9

Watch RAW live at 2am on 27th March before heading straight to London Heathrow when it finishes (im from Birmingham).

Fly out at 10:30am on Delta, arrive at 3:30pm over in Miami... get a taxi to my hotel on South Beach, check in, rest up, grab something to eat, and probably sleep after a day of travelling..

Weds 28th March - Havent planned anything for this day yet really but gotta pick up Will Call VIP Axxess tickets.
    Thurs 29th March - Check out all of South Beach, have a walk up and down, few drinks on the way, maybe a bit of shopping before Axxess on the evening, VIP Edge...out afterwards for drinks, preferably with more Mania goers
    Fri 30th March - Move to Hyatt package hotel, meet a few more fans and party the day and night away
    Sat 31st March - Axxess at 1pm VIP Jericho, back to hotel after to freshen up, grab some food and get ready for the HOF before drinks afterwards.
    Sun 1st April - Mania Day Baby! Maybe early morning Axxess session (depending on how the night before goes), bite to eat at the Hard Rock Cafe (done this in Atlanta on Mania day, becoming a tradition lol) before getting back, getting ready and jumping on the bus to the Sun Life Stadium...party time after hopefully.
    Mon 2nd April - Pack during the day, maybe last minute shopping and explore downtown Miami some more before food/drinks then RAW and more food/drinks after
    Tues 3rd - Check out and head back to the Airport for our flight home at 6pm back to Heathrow

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 Flair27Time

Thursday -- Arrive in Miami, VIP Axxess with Edge

Friday -- Browse WrestleReunion Merchandise, ROH in Ft. Lauderdale, Midnight Jake Roberts Q&A

Saturday -- AM Axxess, ROH in Ft. Lauderdale, Hall of Fame, $5 Wrestling

Sunday -- AM Axxess, WrestleReunion Lunch, WrestleMania

Monday -- Raw

Tuesday -- Smackdown in Orlando

• Advertisement
Advertisement