Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dealextreme & Focalprice etc

Options
  • 04-02-2012 2:11am
    Registered Users Posts: 2,718 ✭✭✭

Hi all,

I got a 48months sim there, but I don't want to leave o2 at the same time. O2 are still handy! I'm seriously considering buying a dual sim phone to incorporate the two. I've always had a good experience with focalprice and dealextreme and I always was considering buying a phone from either or pandawill, dinodirect etc.

What would people recommend? Is it worth it? Are they phones any addition or just a piece of shit?

For example, I was looking at this.
    Any thoughts?
    Thank you! :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,739 ✭✭✭nava

Also consider that on the phones coming from HK or outside EU you will need to pay customs on arrival into Ireland

• Registered Users Posts: 1,784 ✭✭✭TBi

You get what you pay for. A 150 euro phone is 150 for a reason.

Nokia are bringing out new dual sim phones. At least those would be good quality.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,005 ✭✭✭kirving

Plenty of good phones for €150 these days, just maybe not dual sim. Having 2 phone will just annoy people. You can always go back to O2 if 48 aren't as good as you thought.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,056 ✭✭✭✭BostonB

...I got a 48months sim there...

What are you going to use it for?

Seems easier to me to have a very basic unlocked €30 phone for the least used sim and then get a decent phone on your main sim.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 25,234 ✭✭✭✭Sponge Bob

DX Dual Sim phone will be €150 with customs. The Nokia X1-01 is €90 in Fonez right now.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 18,056 ✭✭✭✭BostonB

Advertisement