Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Stars Tattoo

Options
  • 04-02-2012 3:48am
    Registered Users Posts: 456 ✭✭

Getting a tattoo of some small stars soon (lad) wondering would the hip (where I plan on getting it) be a bit womenly and what design should I go for?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 692 ✭✭✭CyberJuice

would be womanly on the hip or on the shoulder or on thigh..

alot of people have stars,check out rhiannas tattoos or chris browns.. its tricky to make stars look manly i think

• Closed Accounts Posts: 961 ✭✭✭TEMPLAR KNIGHT

Bonesy. wrote: »
    Getting a tattoo of some small stars soon (lad) wondering would the hip (where I plan on getting it) be a bit womenly and what design should I go for?

you should get them where you want to get them and dont be worrying what other people think its all down to you since it will be on your body forever, but if how other people look at you upsets you then thats a different story. There will always be some one that has something negative to say anyway , like when I got my ears pierced I was a woman then stretched them and I got the usual "why would you do that to yourself?". you want it you get it.

• Registered Users Posts: 692 ✭✭✭CyberJuice

like when I got my ears pierced I was a woman

Are you a man now or something :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 961 ✭✭✭TEMPLAR KNIGHT

CyberJuice wrote: »
    like when I got my ears pierced I was a woman

Are you a man now or something :)

Maybe I should have phrased that better haha, people called me a woman I was very much a man, balls and all!

Advertisement