Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

One million moms have a problem with Ellen....

2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,137 ✭✭✭44leto

I got a good buzz out of this especially what Ellen says at the end.
    I seen this on the news the other day

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,064 ✭✭✭Gurgle

Ellen DeGeneres: Middle-aged, quite likeable, not particularly funny. I never could be bothered watching her on TV.

But fùck me does she have good taste in women. For that reason alone I'll argue with anyone who disses her.

And if its ultra-right wing conservative christians? I'd start a bloody war to shut them up.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,916 ✭✭✭✭iguana

44leto wrote: »

I got a good buzz out of this especially what Ellen says at the end.
    I seen this on the news the other day

Michelle had her feet apart which makes it very easy to push up from and is a crap exercise as it requires very little effort. Ellen was at least doing them properly and she very clearly did just stop in order to let Michelle win. Also she looks pretty good for 54.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,028 ✭✭✭✭--LOS--

ellen cannot dance

that is all

Advertisement