Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

AHHH whats that NOISE

Options
  • 04-02-2012 7:44am
    Registered Users Posts: 2,269 ✭✭✭

ok, as most know I have a new baby, shes lovely and recently started to sleep through the night:).Now the only thing keeping me awake is , well some sort of loud banging. Im near county bridge in Balbriggan and I cant think of what it is, but Im awake since 3.30 !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:mad:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 22,775 ✭✭✭✭The Hill Billy

I can hear it myself right now from The Hills. Sounds like a crow-banger, but very dull & going off every 30-45 seconds.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,269 ✭✭✭cathy01

Is that like a big scarecrow??

• Registered Users Posts: 24,993 ✭✭✭✭Wishbone Ash

cathy01 wrote: »
    Is that like a big scarecrow??
    They are used to scare away birds from crops but they don't look like a traditional scarecrow. Usually a tripod with a gas cylinder suspended underneath. If it is a banger it must be malfunctioning. They are not supposed to be activated during night hours nor do they go off that often - usually every 15 minutes or so and they sound just like gunshots.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,269 ✭✭✭cathy01

Thats them,Very feacking annoying.Hope they get it fixed.Wonder who owns them.

• Registered Users Posts: 172 ✭✭darraghjm

There seem to be some work being done to the train tracks on friday night, I seen some kind of maintance vechicle and workers on the track at around 3.30 when I was coming out of Home Nightclub in Balbriggan, not too far from the county bridge, so that could have been it

• Advertisement
Advertisement