Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Flower delivery Service

Options
  • 04-02-2012 9:35am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,000 ✭✭✭

Hey, does anybody know the best/cheapest online flower delivery service who will be able to deliver to Wicklow by end of next week?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 661 ✭✭✭ncur

Hi,

afraid I don't know best or cheapest specifically for the area you've requested, I've used www.costelloflowers.ie previously for Dun Laoghaire, probably not the cheapest but I was very happy with the service and the recipient was delighted with the bouquet.

Most of the larger florist chains tend to act as a middle man anyway, you use their online service/phone their central line, they take your order and then farm it out to the most suitable local agent. It might be cheaper or better value to work out what florist is closest to where you want delivered and phone them directly.

If all that sounds like too much hard work, the online options and the discounts I've found for them are

www.flowersmadeeasy.ie 15% discount when you use O2treats as a promo code. T & C's include not valid for same day delivery, only valid for next day delivery, cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer. Valid for online purchases until end May 2012 - should also be valid for over the phone according to O2 treats page. Note code is case sensitive.

http://www.axaplus.ie/madflowers_index.htm

20% off flowers excluding delivery if you have Axa insurance - have to phone to avail of this it seems.

10% off flowers if you use Drink Aware as a promo code in their online shop - these 2 discounts for www.madflowers.ie just in case not clear!

www.flowers.ie 10% off flowers if you use promo code love in the online site - valid from 3/2/2012 to 18/2/2012.

Good luck with it!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,000 ✭✭✭IrishIrish

Cheers thanks a lot. Appreciate it.

Advertisement