Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Verified representative?

Options
  • 04-02-2012 1:36pm
    Registered Users Posts: 253 ✭✭

Hi guys,

On 3 occasions now, when posting, I've had my posts removed by mods and advised to email boards.ie about being a Verified representative. I have done that whenever asked but never got a reply.

I'd very much like to play by the rules so how do I become a Verified representative?

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Help & Feedback Category Moderators Posts: 25,313 CMod ✭✭✭✭Spear

You need to email reps at boards.ie to arrange an account.

• Registered Users Posts: 253 ✭✭Strings.ie

Hi Spear, I've done that 3 times now, never got a reply :confused:

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Help & Feedback Category Moderators Posts: 25,313 CMod ✭✭✭✭Spear

Strings.ie wrote: »
    Hi Spear, I've done that 3 times now, never got a reply :confused:

That account is checked every working day by the boards.ie office staff. Though is assuming something in the intervening path didn't eat the email as spam. I'll flag this for the staff internally.

• Registered Users Posts: 253 ✭✭Strings.ie

Thanks Spear.

I'll close this now, as I've flagged it for the community managers.

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement