Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fifa 12 January Updates?

Options
  • 04-02-2012 3:32pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,128 ✭✭✭

Sorry if this has been asked already, is there any date for when the January transfer update will be released?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,825 ✭✭✭Mikeyt086

Nothing announced yet but they have come out in the last week of February since FIFA 07 so I imagine it will be the same this year.

Well considering the transfers don't end until the 31st you'd imagine they don't even get cracking until that's sorted.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,526 ✭✭✭James__10

A few of my mates said they've downloaded the latest transfer update? I downloaded the squad update and its not there though :mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,128 ✭✭✭thorbarry

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,763 ✭✭✭Jax Teller

Update is tonight .

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 34,087 ✭✭✭✭The_Kew_Tour

Looking forward to it.

Does anybody know of any links to the actually changes to teams?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,526 ✭✭✭IncognitoMan

Anyone got this yet?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,526 ✭✭✭IncognitoMan

Actually just got it there. scholes back at united :D

• Registered Users Posts: 34,087 ✭✭✭✭The_Kew_Tour

lol Andy Caroll has 5* skills on new update

• Registered Users Posts: 1,565 ✭✭✭Parawind

lol Andy Caroll has 5* skills on new update

And Bellamy has pace now! Shame that Skrtel didn't get the improvement he deserved.

Found it funny that they finally improved Lucas now that hes out for the season :rolleyes:

Gerrard, Agger, Adam, Henderson and Downing all have 5 star skill moves now rofl!

Wish i had picked em for the league now!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,345 ✭✭✭jamescd

They downgrade brazilians like Danilinho, Bastos and Lucas to 4* skills, but then give Caroll and Henderson 5*. Would love to know whose bright idea this was

Also Neymar's new face :D

d06f7f6d.png

• Registered Users Posts: 7 tedboop

Parawind wrote: »
    And Bellamy has pace now! Shame that Skrtel didn't get the improvement he deserved.

Found it funny that they finally improved Lucas now that hes out for the season :rolleyes:

Gerrard, Agger, Adam, Henderson and Downing all have 5 star skill moves now rofl!

Wish i had picked em for the league now!

I still wouldn't use Adam or Henderson... good to see Lucas getting an upgrade as he is probably one of the best CDM in the Premier League...

Carroll's stats have come down a bit though... he's 78 now... he was 80 before it.. probably justified though :p

Skrtel should have definitely been upped to 82 imo...

• Registered Users Posts: 1,565 ✭✭✭Parawind

Well they confirmed that they screwed up liverpool's update and claim they are going to fix it so i assume by that they mean uping Skrtel! :D

Advertisement