Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Triathlon TV Watch [SPOILER ALERT]

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 13 verbatim92

Keane/Frodeno group closing the gap down to 52sec now

Gaining almost 30secs on that lap is a good sign. Should close up by end of the bike if the lap if they continue. Question is how much is it taking out of Keane's legs? His black trisuit was offputting for a while, kept looking for a green one.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,137 ✭✭✭El Director

Disappointing. God the BBC commentary is awful. The race is awful boring too IMO, wish the Brownlee's were there to hammer it and keep it honest. Falling asleep now......zzzzzzz

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,454 ✭✭✭hf4z6sqo7vjngi

Ah ffs, so unlucky.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,208 ✭✭✭shotgunmcos

F$%k Keane down. Not hurt but bike feic;d... crap crap crap.. he sounds annoyed too!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,320 ✭✭✭MrCreosote

Terrible.

Missed the crash, was he taken out??

• Advertisement

Yeah you can see his frustration... He had a great chance for a good finish and well needed ranking points.

Ah sh1te....what a pity! What bike is/was he riding?? Don't think I have seen one of them before and it seemed to fall to pieces. Well that woke me up again!

BTW prob be a good idea to stick a spoiler alert in the thread title if possible MCOS.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,101 ✭✭✭Bambaata

Was it Cam Good who took him out? If so id imagine he'll have some choice words for him!

Mola looks a class act so far.

Bryan is on his twitter now explaining what happened... Noone looked like touching gomez during that run!

• Advertisement

Aileen looks great in the swim, nice high elbow!!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,830 ✭✭✭catweazle

Just finished watching the highlights now - I know it would have made no difference in the end but Aileen really needs to work on those transitions, every time I have seen her she loses time.

Harrison left her for dead in T1 and while coming in with the lead bunch she comes out 11 seconds behind Haug and the lead group

Damn red button again next week - severely tempted to switch to Sky now (particularly with Game of thrones starting tomorrow)

• Registered Users Posts: 272 ✭✭Shell to Run

verbatim92 wrote: »
    Bryan is on his twitter now explaining what happened... Noone looked like touching gomez during that run!

Did he say what happened to him?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,907 ✭✭✭woody1

from t.i. site

" I was hit from behind as we made contact with the leaders and it bent my skewer so I was unable to race on. It was really a huge opportunity lost. "

woody1 wrote: »
    from t.i. site

" I was hit from behind as we made contact with the leaders and it bent my skewer so I was unable to race on. It was really a huge opportunity lost. "

Cheers for that woody1. Watching it - it almost looked like his fromt wheel came off. I replayed it a few times and didn't look like anyone touched him! Maybe I need a trip to specsavers!!

You definitely need a trip to specsavers! Cam good took out his rear wheel. I bet Good's wheel clipped open Bryan's skewer. In the impact on the fall his front wheel came out. It was sickening. I stayed up watching the race and was getting very excited after he managed to bridge up to the main group. I bet he would have run good enough for a top 10 which would have seen his ranking soar! It was a decent race nonetheless. Looking forward to the next one in two weeks! For 16 quid its good value too

Old age what can I say!! Was delighted when he bridged the gap and then wallop. Disappointing not to get to see him run. Possibly a top five finish?

Duno about top 5 but certainly 10 i think. Real shame! Hopefully he can get a start at San Diego if that is a planned race.

Here is a promo code guys from TI

Is the mens on tonight and ladies tomorrow for San Diego? Looks like coverage starts around 11.30 tonight?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,121 ✭✭✭Fazz

Is the mens on tonight and ladies tomorrow for San Diego? Looks like coverage starts around 11.30 tonight?

Opposite ladies tonight.

Start time correct but men's is half an hour later tomorrow.

TI with the 20% discount just in time. Lovely.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,336 ✭✭✭EC1000

Red button on the beeb also

EC1000 wrote: »
    Red button on the beeb also

Red button not appearing for me for some reason??

any decent betting on this anywhere?

Red button not appearing for me for some reason??

Coming through clear here. Aileen has gunned it so far

EC1000 wrote: »
    Coming through clear here. Aileen has gunned it so far

No red button coming up for some reason so watching online, silly penalty for Aileen

She didn't look happy!

• Registered Users Posts: 278 ✭✭littlemsfickle

There is no highlights show on bbc tomorrow is there?

Great result for non Stanford!

• Registered Users Posts: 8,208 ✭✭✭shotgunmcos

Predictions for Yokohama this weekend?

Bryan Keane back, moderate field how will he do? Johnny Brownlee taking his turn, can Richard Murray take him? Women's field pretty short so Aileen could podium?

• Advertisement

Predictions for Yokohama this weekend?

Bryan Keane back, moderate field how will he do? Johnny Brownlee taking his turn, can Richard Murray take him? Women's field pretty short so Aileen could podium?

Men - Gomez 1st/Brownlee 2nd/Murray 3rd, Keane could nudge a top 5.
    Ladies - Caelars 1st/Jorgenson 2nd/Moffat 3rd.

Advertisement