Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

deer population proplem on your land

• 04-02-2012 4:55pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 392 ✭✭

hello there all i just want to pop this in there as this deer thining is my full time job during the deer season and if any one has a problem with deer of any amount i would love to hear from you as i am fully insured shooting for many years also certs in gun handling and shot placement which is very important also i have a certicate in meat handling course as well so i would be able to keep your freezers very happy as well ;)
    if yous wish to know more please get in touch
    pm me thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5 allterrain

I'm also available if there is any deer shooting going. I'm in North Wexford so Wicklow, Dublin, Carlow, Kilkenny or Waterford would be acsessible for me. I can also do rabbit, fox and bird control for anyone that needs it. I have my own insurance and am member of NARGC compensation scheme. I dont claim to be a ''professional'' hunter or butcher, its only a past-time and sport to me. I dont sell any of the deer I shoot, I prefer to butcher and eat it for ourselves. Have been shooting for years so am a pretty good and safe shooter. Anyway thanks for looking and I am at your service. All the best everybody
    Oh yeah PM's please and we can swap contact details and I can call to see anybody that wants to meet me

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,570 ✭✭✭Rovi

[MOD]
    Thread closed pending moderator discussion.
    In the meantime, other threads or posts offering deer/vermin control services will be deleted.
    [/MOD]

[MOD]
    Thread re-opened, but the prohibition on offers of deer/vermin control services stands until further notice.
    [/MOD]

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 392 ✭✭browning 12 bore

thanks there rovi even though i didnt understand what the problem was as i was just looking for a bit of work nothing else nothing more thanks again

thanks there rovi even though i didnt understand what the problem was as i was just looking for a bit of work nothing else nothing more thanks again

The "problem" lies in Section 3 of the forum Charter:
    3. Advertising / Surveys / Market Research

SOME leeway will be afforded to regular 'in good standing' contributors to the forum to occasionally mention their business/service/items for sale, provided they do so in context and on-topic; for example, in response to specific questions asked by other members.
    Unsolicited advertising/promotion by anyone, and 'new' posters who leap straight into talking about their business/service/items for sale, will be regarded as SPAM and dealt with as such.

We're looking at seeing if we can come up with a charter-friendly way of putting farmers/foresters and hunters together in a mutually beneficial way.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 262 ✭✭greenfingers89

surely if farmers or foresters want shooting done they'll post in the hunting forum. absolutly no need for a separate forestry thread with every hunter giving their pitch

[MOD]
    Just noticed I re-opened the wrong thread last night! :D

This is the one I meant to re-open:
    Farmers/foresters opinions on deer?

Sorry for the mix up, re-closing this thread.
    [/MOD]

surely if farmers or foresters want shooting done they'll post in the hunting forum. absolutly no need for a separate forestry thread with every hunter giving their pitch
    That's the way our thinking is going on this at the moment.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement