Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Banned from couponing forum

Options
  • 04-02-2012 6:08pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 4

Hi,
    I already started a thread here previously to ask why I had been banned from the couponing forum, I was told it was because i posted a link. i then replyed asking if this could be reveresed and never got a reply and now i cant find the origional message. I have seen other members posting links in there (someone even posted the same link i had posted) and I really dont understand why I have been banned. The link i posted was not anything bad it was relevent to the conversation, it was a link to claim a free box of cereal! is there any way i can have this ban reversed or what can i do? The last time i posted a thread here it wasnt answered and was removed as far as i can see. Any help here would be much appreciated!
    Thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users, Subscribers Posts: 47,305 ✭✭✭✭Zaph

Your siteban was lifted, however you were banned from the Biz category before the siteban was imposed. Jor El banned you from the category, so he will reply to you directly on this thread.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4 kristinafreema

Okay, thanks.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,713 ✭✭✭✭jor el

You were banned because it appeared that you registered just to spam. I have no problem lifting the ban if that's not the case.

Advertisement