Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Personal fundraiser

Options
  • 04-02-2012 6:35pm
    Registered Users Posts: 213 ✭✭

Hi guys, I have been working on organizing a band night in my local town in aid of charity. cancer charity, but I wondering where I could find a cancer sufferer struggling with paying for hospital bills and donate it to them personally... or is this even possible? hoping to make around the 1000 euro mark and I know this would go a long way in helping somebody out. any suggestions are very much appreciated... Thanks

Comments

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 4,501 Mod ✭✭✭✭dory

In Ireland you generally have insurance or go public, neither or which would cause big bills. How about donating it to the Irish Cancer Society?

• Registered Users Posts: 225 ✭✭Piri

I am started a fundraising on the facebook for my case. Batling with cancer I have 3 kids I am 42 now If you could help me its very appreciated

Advertisement