Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Yankee candle superstore

Options
  • 04-02-2012 6:38pm
    Registered Users Posts: 402 ✭✭

They were advertising on wlr looking for staff , the store is due to open in march but does anyone know where exactly is going to be located ?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 141 ✭✭Libby029

Yeah I heard about this last night, it is going to be on the mezzanine level of the tile store beside Smiths Toy Store, according to them (Yankee) it is going to be the biggest Yankee Candle Store outside the US... i can't bloody wait.. i know i will spend a fortune in there!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 39,546 ✭✭✭✭KevIRL

Will they develop a blaa scented Yankee candle to mark the occasion?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,691 ✭✭✭michellie

Oh I love Yankee candles, I can't wait. My fav is the baby powder candle. Hard to come across!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,636 ✭✭✭south

The new EZ Living shop has a nice selection of them.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,975 ✭✭✭nkay1985

michellie wrote: »
    Oh I love Yankee candles, I can't wait. My fav is the baby powder candle. Hard to come across!

Shouldn't be that hard to locate anymore. :D

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,028 ✭✭✭calvin_zola

michellie wrote: »

they have this particlular one in the EZ lviing shop whjere tk maxx was in Buttlerstown

Advertisement