Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Suggestion for a psycic around Dublin 15

Options
  • 04-02-2012 6:41pm
    Registered Users Posts: 11

Hey guys,

I have gone to see a psycic and a tarot card reader before and although they were able to tell me about my past, nothing really was true with what I was told by both about my future.

I see here that there is a lot of different opinions about different psycics around the country, some good and some bad. I'm just looking for some good feedback and if possible, to pm me the number so that I can hopefully go and get a good reading this time :)

Any help and advice would be great :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 100 ✭✭river1

There is a great fortune teller in Maire in henry place just of Henry street... she is great and a lot of what she told me is starting to happen. You should give her a go.

• Registered Users Posts: 11 roostie

river1 wrote: »
    There is a great fortune teller in Maire in henry place just of Henry street... she is great and a lot of what she told me is starting to happen. You should give her a go.

Thanks for your reply. How much did she charge? Do you just walk in or would you have a number that you could pm me?

• Registered Users Posts: 100 ✭✭river1

Maire does two reading one for 25 euro I think and another one for 40... I she is very good

Advertisement