Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

buying veggie food online

Options
  • 04-02-2012 7:10pm
    Registered Users Posts: 104 ✭✭

hi all was just wondering does anyone know of anywhere that i can buy veggied food online that does delivey to ireland. there is a lot more choice online but i cant find anyone that does delivery to ireland
    thanks

Comments

What exactly are you looking for?

• Registered Users Posts: 104 ✭✭lynp27

well tesco used to do a lovely quorn and mushroom slice but they dont have them anymore. i see on some english sites they have loads o stuff. lots of choice.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,225 ✭✭✭fillefatale

lynp27 wrote: »
    well tesco used to do a lovely quorn and mushroom slice but they dont have them anymore. i see on some english sites they have loads o stuff. lots of choice.

Hm, I've never tried it, I imagine if its on a UK site they might not ship chilled foods to Ireland. Again, i've not tried it, so I'm not 100% certain.

• Registered Users Posts: 104 ✭✭lynp27

Hm, I've never tried it, I imagine if its on a UK site they might not ship chilled foods to Ireland. Again, i've not tried it, so I'm not 100% certain.
    i tried the quorn site just lists their poducts. so am looking for producs that ship to ireland

• Registered Users Posts: 50 ✭✭Westernman

I buy from irish independent health foods in Ballyvourney, Co. Cork. They supply most of the health food stores. I buy bulk items like dried beans,lentels,nuts,flour,oats, detergents, tins,oils,herbs and spices. The dried foods are usually 5kg and above and everything else generally box quantities. A shop here for me is about 400euros but the produce I buy last months.

I reckon they deliver but order need to be above a certain value which is a couple of hundred.

• Advertisement
Advertisement