Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bus Stop at Rush & Lusk train station

Options
  • 04-02-2012 7:34pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,139 ✭✭✭

Drove by Rush & Lusk train station this afternoon. The bus shelter on the Lusk side just after the station looked very badly damaged and it had garda tape around it, does anyone know what happened?

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 18,410 CMod ✭✭✭✭The Black Oil

Don't know, but I saw a Garda car going around the train station car park on Thursday, definitely seemed like they were looking for people (they got out at one stage). Saw a one hoody head not long before that, so who knows. Mischief, perhaps.

• Registered Users Posts: 24 shanemasseyman

the guards stopped me when i was out for a walk. .

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 18,410 CMod ✭✭✭✭The Black Oil

Saw it this morning, it was in a right mess. All cleared up now.

Advertisement