Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Font Size

Options
  • 04-02-2012 8:06pm
    Registered Users Posts: 256 ✭✭

Is there any way of making the font on xbox games any bigger. Im playing on a widescreen tv and there aint nothing wrong with my vision either.......... Youd want binoculars for some of these games FFS

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,808 ✭✭✭✭chin_grin

Not unless it's in the settings of the game itself.

But yeah I know what you mean. I'm still on a sh!tty thirty odd inch crt tv and the subs on games are just too damn small.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,641 ✭✭✭zero19

hoff1 wrote: »
    Is there any way of making the font on xbox games any bigger. Im playing on a widescreen tv and there aint nothing wrong with my vision either.......... Youd want binoculars for some of these games FFS

Are you using a HD tv? I remember trying to play Dead Rising years ago on a CRT tv and the subtitles were far too small, on my HDTV now I can see them fine.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,234 ✭✭✭Meesared

Ha! I remember that! It was terrible

• Registered Users Posts: 794 ✭✭✭Redlion

zero19 wrote: »
    Are you using a HD tv? I remember trying to play Dead Rising years ago on a CRT tv and the subtitles were far too small, on my HDTV now I can see them fine.

Same thing happened with Mass Effect 2, and Bioware never addressed the issue.

*Hugs CRT TV*

I also have a problem with Skyrim, were part of the upper and lower screen doesn't show, resulting in the compass being hard to see.

• Registered Users Posts: 146 ✭✭BIGGIEsmall

Redlion wrote: »
    Same thing happened with Mass Effect 2, and Bioware never addressed the issue.

*Hugs CRT TV*

I also have a problem with Skyrim, were part of the upper and lower screen doesn't show, resulting in the compass being hard to see.

If you are using a SD TV, on your xbox go to the display settings and change your settings to widescreen. Fixed the issue for me.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 794 ✭✭✭Redlion

If you are using a SD TV, on your xbox go to the display settings and change your settings to widescreen. Fixed the issue for me.

Cheers man, just tried that there and worked a treat :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 212 ✭✭Flancrest

hoff1 wrote: »

While your vison may be 20/20 your grammar is dreadful.

Advertisement