Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

No more tubes?

Options
  • 04-02-2012 8:19pm
    Registered Users Posts: 193 ✭✭

Just heard the one is Cork is shut, one in Limerick gone too?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 243 ✭✭Decos

Last time I passed the limerick one a week ago it was open.....,(well I think it was a week ago) Man I hope it hasn't gone, that would be a sickener.

• Registered Users Posts: 193 ✭✭Low Pockets

Decos wrote: »
    Last time I passed the limerick one a week ago it was open.....,(well I think it was a week ago) Man I hope it hasn't gone, that would be a sickener.

They were a glorified clothes store??

Edit: sorry the limerick one at least had a few boards, cork was just filled with clothes and poorly made ****e.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,728 ✭✭✭rodento

On line store is off line

Edit: sorry the limerick one at least had a few boards, cork was just filled with clothes and poorly made ****e.
    Ah ya the lim one had a board, wetsuit and skateboard selection. Would not like to see it go

Ah ya the lim one had a board, wetsuit and skateboard selection. Would not like to see it go

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 621 ✭✭✭gerk86

the cork shop had boards in the back.

Well I just passed it there now (limerick one) and it is indeed closed and everything cleared out from inside. That's a pity.

• Registered Users Posts: 77 ✭✭elheffe

yep to my horror the tubes shop in limerick is no more. the recession has gone too far now. dam it

Advertisement