Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

30th birthday Nenagh?

Options
  • 04-02-2012 8:23pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,049 ✭✭✭

Can anyone recommend somewhere in or close to Nenagh for a birthday party? It's a friends 30th. Thinking of throwing a surprise party.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,395 ✭✭✭✭mikemac1

If it's venue hire you want with a bar and finger food and DJ then book the rugby club

If your group want a meal, then drinks and then head around town or stay in the pub I'd go to the Hi B

http://www.hibernianinn.com/

• Registered Users Posts: 776 ✭✭✭Fries-With-That

Hi-B, figgertys,rugby club, kenyon, thatched cottage, lots of pubs would love the business.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,760 ✭✭✭DaveNoCheese

Good spot for a 30th is Philly Ryans pub and as far as I know, he'l do finger food. But the atomsphere in the place is unparalell to other pubs around the town.

Other good locations would be Hi-B, Figgertys, and the Kenyon.

• Registered Users Posts: 776 ✭✭✭Fries-With-That

Yeah i have to agree with this too, the guy that leasedr the płace from phillip is a gent, and you could meet philly around the place too.

• Registered Users Posts: 493 ✭✭irelandjoe

Pepe's or The PepperMill are also nice for a more formal do, Assuming numbers are not massive that is !

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,632 ✭✭✭ormond lad

Advertisement