Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

study timetable

• 04-02-2012 11:31pm
    Registered Users Posts: 12

can someone help me make a studt timetable i can't do it! my subjects are english [h]
    irish [h]
    maths [o]
    business [h]
    chemistry [h]
    biology [h]
    french [h]

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 448 ✭✭Bbbbolger

Not really possible for someone else to do for you IMO. Just map out your days on a page. For me I have to work around training in the evenings and I also leave myself some time just to relax. You need to take into account things like meals and when you usually go to bed as well. Whatever free time you have left once you take away all that is your study time. Split this up into 30/40 minute sections with short (5/10 mins) in between. Try to make sure that all the subjects get equal time throughout the week. Thats the best advice I can think of. Just make sure to give yourself time off e.g. Take Friday nights off and dont try schedule study for all of Saturday and Sunday. After a week of doing this plan you'll realise what you are capable of doing without losing motivation/interest and you can adjust your plan to suit.

• Registered Users Posts: 9 Deethepigeon

I think generally an hour per subject;five hours of study a day is enough, obviously depending on how many points you want to achieve.:o

• Closed Accounts Posts: 358 ✭✭mcpaddington

Sarahka wrote: »
    can someone help me make a studt timetable i can't do it! my subjects are english [h]
    irish [h]
    maths [o]
    business [h]
    chemistry [h]
    biology [h]
    french [h]

Just use a nice layout like this and fill in your own.

ch2pg21.gif

Advertisement