Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Thicknesser

Options
  • 04-02-2012 11:45pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,363 ✭✭✭

I am looking for a thicknesser. It needs to be able to take a minimum of 12 inches. Age is irrelevant once it works. I am on a tight budget so if anybody knows of one I would appreciate a heads up. Preferrably on or close to the eastern seaboard. Thanks lads.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,804 ✭✭✭recipio

;) Hi ,Axminster Power Tools will sell you the TH410 with a 16" ( 410mm ) capacity for £848.50. They charge about £100 to send one over. It might seem a lot but second hand cast iron machines are no bargain either, are often 3 phase, and need a lot of maintainence not to mention a forklift to move around.
    Nowadays its either buy new Chinese or spend time researching old machinery.The choice is yours.

• Registered Users Posts: 772 ✭✭✭baaba maal

Don't forget to grease it up good or else the main flange shaft will seize up

Advertisement