Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

MAC

• 05-02-2012 1:20am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 151 ✭✭

The best place/site to buy MAC Brushes? (price :) ) and which brushes are the good ones? Thanks :)

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,152 ✭✭✭lubie76

The best place/site to buy MAC Brushes? (price :) ) and which brushes are the good ones? Thanks :)

Genuine MAC brushes will be more or less the same no matter where you buy them and be very cautious of any websites selling them cheaper as they are defo fakes. BT's are the main retailer in Ireland.

US is a bit cheaper than here but not a whole lot and again be weary about fakes online. You may get them a bit cheaper in MAC shop in airport but someone might correct me on that.

They aren't cheap but are very good so it's just a case of you get what you pay for.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,595 ✭✭✭The Lovely Muffin

www.houseoffraser.co.uk sell them.

You won't get cheap M.A.C brushes - you get what you pay for really.

M.A.C brushes are pretty expensive, but they are very good and last for ages.

Also if you buy brushes online from any country outside the E.U you will have customs charges to pay when your package reaches Ireland.

The amount you pay varies on your order total.

As far as I'm aware, the total for buying online is €22 or €45 for a gift, but that has to include shipping also.

www.sephora.fr sell M.A.C I think, but shipping is €18 euros.

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 9,722 Mod ✭✭✭✭Twee.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 151 ✭✭galwaymusic

Twee. wrote: »

Thanks got links to the MAC brushes here.

Would you recommend getting MAC brushes in general are they the best? :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 594 ✭✭✭chickenbutt

Thanks got links to the MAC brushes here.

Would you recommend getting MAC brushes in general are they the best? :)

They are very good ones, yes, but there are a lot of alternatives. Mac aren't the only good ones out there! For instance, I think Sigma are comparable. Before you buy I would read reviews on the specific brushes online - not all of them are equal in quality.

• Advertisement
Advertisement