Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Last photo of Mom and me together

• 05-02-2012 3:56am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,629 ✭✭✭

I came across this again recently. The last photo taken with my Mom (circa 2009) before she died. She didn't know who I was at this stage but this photo means a lot to me. I've recently posted about her in the Tell Us ABout Them thread.

IMG_0005-1.jpg

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 289 ✭✭AnnaStezia

That is a precious memory. You are lucky to have it. I never thought to get a recent photo with my Mum because of all that was happening.

Continued condolences to you and I hope that you are getting through.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 680 ✭✭✭icescreamqueen

Aw that's a lovely photo. Your Mum looks like a really nice person. I lost my Mum in July, I miss her so much it hurts. When I found out about my Mum's diagnosis, I had a really bad gut feeling that she might not get through the illness so every second was precious. My sister did photography as part of her degree and I got her to take photographs of me and mum out in the garden on a really nice sunny day. I will treasure those photos forever.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,629 ✭✭✭Adiboo

Thanks for your kind words.

Maybe it would be nice to make this thread into someplace they can put pictures of them with their lost loved ones?

Advertisement