Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Grants

Options
  • 05-02-2012 5:03am
    Registered Users Posts: 468 ✭✭

Hey folks,

Just wondering if anyone is still waiting to hear on their grant application? I applied to Meath CoCo and I still haven't heard back whether I've gotten it or not and I can't get into the library since mid November so it's a pain in the ass to say the least.. Just wondering if anyone is in the same boat?!

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 22,678 CMod ✭✭✭✭Sad Professor

I only got mine renewed from SDCC a few weeks ago. I paid half the fees to regain library access and am now waiting on UCD to refund me.

I'd recommend contacting Meath CoCo to confirm that they received your application.

• Registered Users Posts: 408 ✭✭LifesaverNiall

Got mine from Meath.. Ive recieved 2 instalments now.. only getting €600.. doesnt even cover bus money for the year..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 57 ✭✭Bubblegum18

Hey, I am gettin a grant of 2000 im in college in Galway and I live about 20 miles away from it, I want to go to Dubllin next year to DIT, would the grant increase or would it stay the same?

• Registered Users Posts: 468 ✭✭aine92

I emailed the council and I was sent a really snooty email saying my application is currently with a supervisor and that I should be well aware theres plenty of people infront of me in the queue... :mad:

It's so frustrating, I need to get into the library so much, if I pay can they then not give me my grant because I'm "able" to pay the fees?

Advertisement