Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Premier Leauge/ European League Highlights

Options
  • 05-02-2012 7:08am
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,855 ✭✭✭

Ive just moved to a new place with slow internet, which means I cant stream Match of the day or highlights anymore.

So im wondering, what or do even any channels over here show the premier league football highlights or bundesliga/la liga etc. highlights?

We have foxtel here with channels like ESPN, FOX 8, Ten etc. but I cant find any premier league highlights on the guide online. Ive seen live La Liga games on ESPN, but cant find any premier league highlights. google isnt miuch help either.

So do they have highlights over here? Cheers

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 595 ✭✭✭markymark21

Ive just moved to a new place with slow internet, which means I cant stream Match of the day or highlights anymore.

So im wondering, what or do even any channels over here show the premier league football highlights or bundesliga/la liga etc. highlights?

We have foxtel here with channels like ESPN, FOX 8, Ten etc. but I cant find any premier league highlights on the guide online. Ive seen live La Liga games on ESPN, but cant find any premier league highlights. google isnt miuch help either.

So do they have highlights over here? Cheers

Fox sports and Sky are owned by the same company (I think) so Fox sports show pretty much all the live games Sky do. However due to the time difference they are shown at mad hours. For example tonight Utd v Chelsea is on Fox sports at 3am.

They also show repeats the next day at more respectable hours

Check out the full tv guide here:

http://www.foxsports.com.au/tvguide

• Registered Users Posts: 23,568 ✭✭✭✭Frisbee

I've no foxtel so I have to stream everything.

But SBS1 do a Bundesliga and a Champions League highlights show during the day midweek. I can't remember what day or time but I've definitely watched it a few times.

ONE shows some live Serie A too. Lazio -v- Genoa is live in the morning after the Superbowl iirc.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,440 ✭✭✭The Aussie

Im feeling your pain there brother.

im going to have to get Sky Sports before the Super 15 starts up, next place i move to better have good internet connection or im walking.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,280 ✭✭✭jackbhoy

Fox Sports 1 have an hour long EPL highlights show at 6.30 on Monday evenings.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,855 ✭✭✭Charlie Haughy

Im guessing EPL games/highlights are exclusive to fox sports then? :(

We dont seem to have fox sports, just espn.
    The Aussie wrote: »
    Im feeling your pain there brother.

im going to have to get Sky Sports before the Super 15 starts up, next place i move to better have good internet connection or im walking.
    Yeah I know its such a pain. Even simple things like watching a video on youtube takes an age to load, but I have no problems with sites like facebook/google etc.:confused:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,280 ✭✭✭jackbhoy

Im guessing EPL games/highlights are exclusive to fox sports then? :(

Yeah. I got it for rugby/GAA so the soccer coverage is wasted on me but it seems pretty comprehensive. Fox sports 1 shows most games live and then replays them multiple times during week.

Advertisement