Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Invalid bank account details

Options
  • 05-02-2012 12:10pm
    Registered Users Posts: 40

I have just tried to switch plans online but I am getting frustrated at the account details input. There is an error appearing. All details are correct as per other mesages on this subject on boards. I also don't want to submit these details by PM or phone. I just want the website to accept details that are correct and already used by electric ireland. Is there a problem with the webpage?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,457 ✭✭✭Electric Ireland: David

Hi Kunny,

Sorry to hear you're experiencing problems using the online switching application. What specific error message appears? And can you confirm which browser you are using?

Thanks,

David.

• Registered Users Posts: 40 Kunny

I am using mozilla firefox and when i submit my bank account details and sort code i get the message 'Invalid bank account details'

Hi Kunny,

Having checked with our web team it doesn't appear the issue should be with Firefox. Do you have your current account with a credit union or building society by any chance?

Thanks,

David.

No I have my current account with AIB. I will try the site again maybe it was a temporary glitch?

Hi Kunny,
    Kunny wrote:
    I will try the site again maybe it was a temporary glitch?

Please do, and if you continue to have any problems, I will get straight on to our webteam for assistance.

Thanks,

David.

• Advertisement

Tried it again and same problems. All details are correct.

Hi Kunny,

I realise it's an inconvenience, but have you tried entering the details with your default browser (Internet Explorer if you're on a PC, Safari if you're on a Mac)? Just in case it is an issue with Firefox others may potentially experience.

Please feel free to PM me your contact number if you would like us to call you.

Thanks,

David.

Advertisement