Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Broadband Tech Support

Options
  • 05-02-2012 2:21pm
    Registered Users Posts: 860 ✭✭✭

What hours are they open.

Tried calling today but get a message that they are only open Monday - Friday 0830-1800.

1890 260 260

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,441 ✭✭✭eircom: Mark

ucd.1985 wrote: »

Tried calling today but get a message that they are only open Monday - Friday 0830-1800.

1890 260 260

Hi ucd.1985,

I got your PM, I will look into it and get back to you in a few days.

Thanks, Mark

1890 260 260

Hi ucd.1985,

I see the technican was out on the 01/03/12 and has cleared the issue. Is the issue resolved from your end?

Thanks, Mark

• Registered Users Posts: 860 ✭✭✭ucd.1985

Hi,

Many thanks for coming back to me.

unfortunately no the problem is still occuring with the BB dropping off.

I had a follow up call since the visit where I explained it was still happening.

Thanks

Hi,

Many thanks for coming back to me.

unfortunately no the problem is still occuring with the BB dropping off.

I had a follow up call since the visit where I explained it was still happening.

Thanks

Hi ucd.1985,

I will follow up with broadband technical support again and get back to you in a couple of days.

Thanks, Mark

Advertisement