Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

does any business in Limerick do roll up banner stands and business cards

• 05-02-2012 2:42pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,371 ✭✭✭

I have my own small business in Limerick and I will shortly be looking to order/buy some business cards and a roll up banner stand with my company name and logo printed on same. Would any local company provide this service, that is reliable and inexpensive?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,743 ✭✭✭bluemachaveli

I find Sign Dynamics in the Eastlink business park excellent. Got a lot of stuff from them. No is 061437141!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 55,526 ✭✭✭✭Mr E

We've used Cube Printing for a few printing jobs and would use them again.

http://www.cubeprinting.ie/

• Registered Users Posts: 566 ✭✭✭ABEasy

Snap on dock road.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,484 ✭✭✭The Snipe

Snap are very expensive, vision signs have great prices imo.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,717 ✭✭✭LB6

I'll need a banner done up for the hockey club. I'll be entering them in the St. Patrick's Day parade, and I'll need something that'll be fairly wide and in the club colours. Anybody know of people that do things like that please?

Thanks.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 303 ✭✭kenoconnell

Davis Printers, have graphics guys as well so can do any tweaks u might need and do all printing/banners and your pull up signs.

061 319196

Very fast turn around

• Registered Users Posts: 82 ✭✭heresjohnnie

vistaprint.ie are usually cheaper than your average local printers

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,815 ✭✭✭Hooked

Mr E wrote: »
    We've used Cube Printing for a few printing jobs and would use them again.

http://www.cubeprinting.ie/

Give TJ or Trish a shout on 061 400658 for a quote!
    Or email sales@cubeprinting.ie

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,371 ✭✭✭banjobongo

thanks guys, some good feedback there, I will try Cube firstly as they are close to me....cheers!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,060 ✭✭✭Kenny Logins

vistaprint.ie are usually cheaper than your average local printers

...but as a local small business owner wouldn't it be wise to support others?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,127 ✭✭✭ZombieBride

Davis Printers, have graphics guys as well so can do any tweaks u might need and do all printing/banners and your pull up signs.

Make sure you recheck the spellings if you are ordering over the phone as they spelled the Crescent in the Crescent Shopping centre wrong for us. :cool: Otherwise I'd still stick with them.

Make sure you recheck the spellings if you are ordering over the phone as they spelled the Crescent in the Crescent Shopping centre wrong for us. :cool: Otherwise I'd still stick with them.

Tx -- have had people tell me they can't find our Website or FB page 'cause they didn't put the S in Crescent

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 Loris30

LB6 wrote: »
    I'll need a banner done up for the hockey club. I'll be entering them in the St. Patrick's Day parade, and I'll need something that'll be fairly wide and in the club colours. Anybody know of people that do things like that please?

Thanks.

Are you still looking for someone who will print your banner for St Patrik's Day parade?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 25,560 ✭✭✭✭Kess73

I don't disagree with the sentiment of what you said, but would imagine that a small business owner would have to look at their own overheads and use whoever provided the best quality at the most affordable price, otherwise they may become an ex small business owner.

Loris30 wrote: »
    Are you still looking for someone who will print your banner for St Patrik's Day parade?

I've waiting on a quote back Loris. And Cube are also in the mix. do you know of someone else?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,060 ✭✭✭Kenny Logins

Kess73 wrote: »

I don't disagree with the sentiment of what you said, but would imagine that a small business owner would have to look at their own overheads and use whoever provided the best quality at the most affordable price, otherwise they may become an ex small business owner.

Price isn't everything. Not one overseas printing co. will stay open another twenty minutes, or come to meet you, when you really need something in a hurry.

We're not talking huge amounts of money here, certainly not enough to lead to closure of a business... well, except for the printer..

Advertisement