Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Shay kehoe hair and makeup

• 05-02-2012 2:52pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2

I would not recommend anyone to get any type of treatment from this person. He is completely unprofessional, does not understand client confidentiality and his finishing products are not great. Speaking from a personal experience, he completely ruined my hair and it took nearly a whole year for it to get back to normal. It took several trips to Peter mark and nearly €1000 to get it healthy again.
    Professionalism and client confidentiality are another one of his strong points...NOT!! He talks about other people, tells complete lies and does not know when to stop.

Save yourself stress, time, your sanity and you money by keeping well away from shay kehoe!!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 553 ✭✭✭mysteries1984

Allady wrote: »
    It took several trips to Peter mark and nearly €1000 to get it healthy again.

Professionalism and client confidentiality are another one of his strong points...NOT!! He talks about other people, tells complete lies and does not know when to stop.

If it was his fault, then shouldn't he pay for the €1000 to fix it?

And for the benefit of others reading this that might want to go to him, can you elaborate on this? What lies did he tell? What did he tell you about other people? What doesn't he know when to stop?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 481 ✭✭Sarah Bear

and why are you only telling people NOW if he ruined your hair a year ago?:rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 Alexa086

I have gone to Shay for the last three years and he has only been brilliant every single time. This is my experience, and I have no idea how you have gotten such a bad impression...
    I have asked him for loads of different cuts and styles including dramatic dye jobs! They have always looked amazing, and I have never had to go to someone else for cut or colour correction.
    He has done my friends hair as well and I would trust him, and recommend him, to anyone. Including people who are wanting to get ready for a special event - he is really professional, and has never gossiped about people with me, or been inappropriate or made me feel uncomfortable.
    He has gone out of his way for me on many occasions where I have wanted advice about styles and using extensions and the like, and he has been more than happy to help me, and free of charge too.
    I met him when he was working in a salon in the city and now he even comes to my house to do my hair!
    I work for myself and know how important it is to look good when your appearance reflects your business ability - sadly this is the world we live in, but anyhow - and I know that Shay will make sure I get there!
    If this sounds like a rant, I'm sorry, but I just can't let this go without saying something in his favour.
    One bad review can sound like the opinion of many, but in this case it's just not true.

• Registered Users Posts: 4 missearthnfire

Shay Kehoe has styled not only my hair, but my family and friends hair for quite some time now. I am shocked to see this board and would give the highest of recommendations for the service that Shay supplies.
    Customer satisfaction, I would say, is Shays top priority, I have experienced this personally and know that my family and friends love to have Shay do their hair, and get them ready for their big or small occasion. This is not only for his creative and technical skills (which - are second to none) but for his positive energy and attitude.
    Our hair always looks great, even between treatments or styling and I have never found my hair in bad condition from products or colour that Shay uses. In fact, I'd say my hair is in its best condition now, with his broad knowledge of product ranges he always knows what to recommend. Sometimes if he was using a product himself he'd give a free sample along with professional instructions!!
    Shay has gone out of his way to accommodate myself and my wider circle of people and has always exceed our expectations! With over 11 years hair stylist experience and more recently make-up artist, he is not only aware of his personal proximity with his clients but he understands this relationship and values it highly. In my experience this includes confidentiality and sensitivity in all situations.
    Anyway as I said, I would give the highest of recommendations for Shay and would not sleep happy without expressing a discomfort with the above post and of course my appreciation for a great service offered @shaykehoe.

Advertisement